Downtown clipboards

crumb

Inactive User
Reaction score
My nearest town is infested with charity workers with clipboards, they place themselves at strategic places around town and pounce on anyone who looks like that might have a bank card. (they are not allowed to take cash).

Bearing in mind i have to sneek past three groups of them on route to the supermarket and the same groups again on the way out. i used to say "no thanks i give another way" or put my hand up and shake my head but now there seems to be a new breed of super aggressive hard sellers that tackle you even if you hit 'em with the F word..

Are there any good names for these clipboarded souls? cheers.

"begging bastards" is what i call them
i'm sick to death of people trying to beg off me , if its not these fuckers (harassing people for commission) its the big issue sellers with their £120 trainers or smelly fuckers in the subways with their wee dog trying to get money for anther bag of smack. then theres the kids asking for 30p to phone their mum or to get the bus home but my BIGGEST hatred is the fuckers that see you taking a fag out your packet and say "scuse me mate , have you got a spare fag?" but now they only get as far as saying "scuse me mate" and I shout NO I HAVEN'T GOT A SPARE FAG **** OFF!! but a few weeks ago I'd just got my fags out my back pocket and i heard "scuse me mate" so i turned round and said NO I HAVEN'T GOT A SPARE FAG **** OFF!! and he said " I dont smoke mate i was just telling you you dropped your lighter" - i felt such a twat lol.
It seems though that no one is embarrassed about begging these days.

i hate em as well and those that ask you if "you had a fall recently,you may be able to claim" last guy that asked me got the answer that he may need hospital treatment if he don,t get out of my face

Back