[DOWNLOAD] VU DUO+ GENUINE - Openvix 3.0.735

you would have been best served turning off overscan on your tv than adjusting the OSD position, with overscan active your loosing any thing up to 6 inches of viewable tv screen all around the edges of every mode not just with the satellite.

spot on Pheonix, overscan was at "on" thanks foe the advice

Last edited by a moderator:
you would have been best served turning off overscan on your tv than adjusting the OSD position, with overscan active your loosing any thing up to 6 inches of viewable tv screen all around the edges of every mode not just with the satellite.

spot on Pheonix, overscan was at "on" thanks foe the advice

That was the third time it was mentioned to you m8?

That was the third time it was mentioned to you m8?

Hnece why i always try to explain what overscan is, otherwise people may not want to go to the effort of disabling it, once they know it basically handicaps the TV they tend to want to turn it off.

Hnece why i always try to explain what overscan is, otherwise people may not want to go to the effort of disabling it, once they know it basically handicaps the TV they tend to want to turn it off.

I presume it has other names as well? or at least its not a feature/setting on my TV,not that I need it :)
I also would wonder at the logic behind it tbh

sorry wiz, was getting so confused about the overscan , I honestly thought it was the screen size

I presume it has other names as well? or at least its not a feature/setting on my TV,not that I need it :)
I also would wonder at the logic behind it tbh

yes thats part of the problem, Although it's well known in the TV industry as overscan every TV manufacturer has a different name for it, some manufacturers even change the name from model to model. The main thing to remember is that Overscan is bad and best turned off.

The reason why you only see this issue with ViX images is because we only use FULL HD skins, we do not compensate for or hide overscan with skin buffers unlike images such as BH and others.

Back