Lavaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Lavaman:

ViX4E2PROJECT VERSION 2.0 Build 006-blue+

epgscreenshotsmall.jpg

For Amiko SHD-8900 Alien

UPDATE BLUE-HD SKIN TO NEW EPG LAYOUT VIEW
Multiple bouquet names, 24+/- Colour Buttons, Options Button and more!
Update to latest 25/08/15 drivers
Re-introduce extra softcam options
Fix gst 1.x playback issue

AVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE DOWNLOAD AND FLASH FROM THE ViX4E2PROJECT SERVER DIRECTLY TO THE RECEIVER OR USB UPDATE ATTACHED

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ViX4E2PROJECT 2.0 006-blue+ Amiko SHD-8900 Alien <<<

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know if i can download mg cam for this? also when i press blue button and go into softcam manager there is no cam active/installed. I cant figure out how to install one, could anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

Mgcamd was remove from the addons (plugins) server some time back to stop confusion. You should use OScam and specifically the SH4_ONLY version for the Amiko Alien range.

Once installed you can activate OScam at Menu > Setup > SoftCam / CI > SoftCam Manager - Press Blue Button for Autostart (so it activates after a reboot) and press Green Button to manually start the cam first time round.

Once activated you can then access the OScam WebIf at http://ip-address-of-receiver:8888 and if you click on the Readers header you will find various pre-made examples for very easy editing. Edit them as you need, click save at the bottom and that should be all.

Mgcamd was remove from the addons (plugins) server some time back to stop confusion. You should use OScam and specifically the SH4_ONLY version for the Amiko Alien range.

Once installed you can activate OScam at Menu > Setup > SoftCam / CI > SoftCam Manager - Press Blue Button for Autostart (so it activates after a reboot) and press Green Button to manually start the cam first time round.

Once activated you can then access the OScam WebIf at http://ip-address-of-receiver:8888 and if you click on the Readers header you will find various pre-made examples for very easy editing. Edit them as you need, click save at the bottom and that should be all.
@Lavaman,

tried all all above can't seem to work out after clicking readers what to edit too

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out a previous post HERE which should point you in the right direction.

I am also working on the new 007-blue+ build for the Amiko Alien range which all being well should be ready in the next few days, I will post it in the forum here when ready for release.

Back