[DOWNLOAD] Vix Zeus 0.23 Cloud Ibox II Plus Edition Backup By

i downloaded the vix image... and went online to find a tutorial how to put on bouquets and my line. now it looks easiest to flash a premade stable image with plugins already on like one from yourself which led me to here.

on information is says version apollo build :012 kernel 3.6.0 drivers 2014.3.7 last update 2014.6.25

i read older versions are better but ive read so many conflicting stories i guess you just have to try

i used a tutorial to set up from scratch and it said run autobouqetes which gave me channels but no order etc just a masssive list

when i ftp with filezilla the files go in but dont show on manage local extentions when i try.

i crated a 256 swap file space without problem on the box but wasnt sure what it was truly for anyhow!

looking for a good back up image to flash.

few days after ive got it and still not set up.

thanks for any help

if using a good backup the work is done

just flash to box

i downloaded the vix image... and went online to find a tutorial how to put on bouquets and my line. now it looks easiest to flash a premade stable image with plugins already on like one from yourself which led me to here.

on information is says version apollo build :012 kernel 3.6.0 drivers 2014.3.7 last update 2014.6.25

i read older versions are better but ive read so many conflicting stories i guess you just have to try

i used a tutorial to set up from scratch and it said run autobouqetes which gave me channels but no order etc just a masssive list

when i ftp with filezilla the files go in but dont show on manage local extentions when i try.

i crated a 256 swap file space without problem on the box but wasnt sure what it was truly for anyhow!

looking for a good back up image to flash.

few days after ive got it and still not set up.

thanks for any help

You find a lot of backups here

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=126

Take time to read the readme with them and see which one suits your needs.

thats great mate, cheers, will have a bash this afternoon while ive got some free time.

ill report back on how far i get

scott

Hi sorry to bump an old thread. Anyone know whats going on with the latest Cloud Ibox vix images. FTP wont work and says stopped in the ftp settings on the box

Back