[DOWNLOAD] Vix Apollo 099 - Sunray Solo2 (V2)

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> Vix Apollo 099 - Sunray Solo2 (V2)

Vix Apollo 099 (for Sunray Solo2 only)

Source Date: 13/12/14
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: 21/10/14 (patched, 100% safe)

This is my working backup of Vix Apollo 099. I created it by replacing drivers with patched drivers. It is basically a plain Vix Apollo 099 with no customisation except for adding TSMedia, Picons and MGCamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file). You will need to customise it further yourself.

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

All credit goes to ramiMAHER, Gjstroom, Bassie and anyone else i'm not aware of that was involved in the patched driver, or how to change driver version number and for supporting us Sunray Solo2 owners.

This image has 100% safe drivers but unfortunately it cannot be guaranteed that this image will not fall foul of any future driver updates/changes if a image update is done.

It is therefore advised to avoid doing any image update.

Last edited by a moderator:
This image now includes 1080 HD skins.

hey new to this. im curious what is the difference between a Sunray Solo2 and a clone solo2??

i have a clone solo2 is this image safe for it??

thanks

Sunray is another manufacturer of clones.

I wouldn't risk flashing this image on a non-sunray solo 2 clone. I have read that it caused another user to brick their box.

If you have a Lonrison clone and it has already been flashed to v4 flash then you see this thread for Vix 078.

If you're not sure which clone you have then post in this thread with pictures and hopefully can work out which clone you have.

Last edited:
@Kemp Image Works perfect mate thanks heaps.

Last edited:

I wouldn't risk flashing this image on a non-sunray solo 2 clone. I have read that it caused another user to brick their box.

If you have a Lonrison clone and it has already been flashed to v4 flash then you see this thread for Vix 078.

If you're not sure which clone you have then post in this thread with pictures and hopefully can work out which clone you have.

I can confirm using Sunray Solo2 images will brick Lorinsun clones.

I can confirm using Sunray Solo2 images will brick Lorinsun clones.
Just for clarity did the brick happen whilst using the v4 flash or an earlier version flash?

Just for clarity did the brick happen whilst using the v4 flash or an earlier version flash?

The box has the V2.0 sticker on it and I haven't updated it to V4.0. I'm not sure if I will bother updating security chip as it runs fine as is.

Thanks for this reply,
This is what I was looking for to help me with my images,
I used a "Sunray image" and it just gave a blank screen,I have now used the above 78 image and is working great again.
It would be nice to have an up to date image for my clone but I don't know what advantage I would have??

Thanks again
M

I used a "Sunray image" and it just gave a blank screen,I have now used the above 78 image and is working great again.
Does your Lonrison clone have v4 flash?

Hi Thanks for reply,
It has a serial port on the back which I done an update via the site VU-HD
It is only 2 months old
I don't how to tell or what is V4flash?
I am happy with it at the moment but was just thinking if I was missing something with the most upto dat image?

I will try out image again if nessesery? so other people with similar clones would know to use etc.

Thanks again for reply.I will try and post photos of my clone tomorrow to ask if anybody knows what clone it is.I notice most people have the sunray .
Mark
Does your Lonrison clone have v4 flash?

Hi Thanks for reply,
It has a serial port on the back which I done an update via the site VU-HD
It is only 2 months old
I don't how to tell or what is V4flash?
It's likely it is v4 flash with it only being 2 months old but can't be certain but don't worry was just wondering.

I am happy with it at the moment but was just thinking if I was missing something with the most upto dat image?
If you're happy with it then leave it.

I will try out image again if nessesery?
Don't try Sunray image on anything other than Sunray clone

I will try and post photos of my clone tomorrow to ask if anybody knows what clone it is.I notice most people have the sunray .
Mark
If yours is a Sunray then it will have mini usb port labelled something like "service" on back along with a sticker on top of box asking you to visit dreamoem website.

From sounds of things you have another clone like Lonrison or Dragonworth. Lonrison is more common than Dragonworth.

It's likely it is v4 flash with it only being 2 months old but can't be certain but don't worry was just wondering.

If you're happy with it then leave it.

Don't try Sunray image on anything other than Sunray clone

If yours is a Sunray then it will have mini usb port labelled something like "service" on back along with a sticker on top of box asking you to visit dreamoem website.

From sounds of things you have another clone like Lonrison or Dragonworth. Lonrison is more common than Dragonworth.
Thanks.
I now know its a Dragonworth. I though it was genuine when bought.
For whoever needs it I know that the Lonrison image from https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dow...09845-vix_apollo_078_lonrisun_clone_only.html works great on my Dragonworth.
thanks everybody for help.
I will search for an upto date version to suit my clone and will post one here when I find it .
Cheers
M

How are you at transferring files via FTP?

Yes via laptop ftp for files and serial for update .is there a way to find out if its v4 . I have updated from website vu-hd ok as this was the site the instructions on box sent me to but it did not say what the update was ...

Back