[DOWNLOAD] Pielord-DM800c-#ssl84B beta02

monkeyMan3

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by monkeyMan3:

Pielord-DM800c-#ssl84B beta02

Here's my working project for DM800 owners.

Just autoscan (yes I know it takes ages but it's the only way you'll get all the chains, btw I'll be uploading and East Mids cable chan list later today) then insert line into either MGcamd or CCcam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using for few weeks now ta.any new developments?

Yeah, but time isn't my friend at the min, next image will be up by the end of the week hopefully, I've made some progress with EPG (for all areas via xmltv mapping) after that I'll start looking at Channel Settings.

Does this image work on a DM800 SE cable as when I go to flash it, it tells me it is the wrong architecture & won't let me flash it?

Thanks
Calisto

Oh s**t, was hoping this would work. Have been trying to scan for channels using my cable.xml but only getting 100 odd channels

Where abouts are you based? You are either scanning the wrong frequency or your cables.xml is out of date

Last edited:
Where abouts are you based? You are either scanning the wrong frequency or your cables.xml is out of date

Am down in Kent jamesboy, near maidstone, here is cable.xml I have been using, with certain words left out ;-)

Attachments

• cables.xml
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
What happens when you scan on frequency 347, symbol rate 6952 qam256

In service searching-cable scan?

If yes I get scan failed.

should network id be set to anything?

Have set network id to same as the info on tivo box but still get scan failed

Last edited:
In service searching-cable scan?

If yes I get scan failed.

should network id be set to anything?

Have set network id to same as the info on tivo box but still get scan failed

I don't have a net id mate what version of the tuner driver you running? Qam256 doesn't work on anything other than 1.0.3b which limits the images you can use :(

Assuming your using the triple tuner lol

I don't have a net id mate what version of the tuner driver you running? Qam256 doesn't work on anything other than 1.0.3b which limits the images you can use :(

Assuming your using the triple tuner lol

No only got single tuner, it's a Philips cu1216mk3, how do I find out what driver it has please?

Am running digitalworldz openpli back up from 28/9/2013

No only got single tuner, it's a Philips cu1216mk3, how do I find out what driver it has please?

Am running digitalworldz openpli back up from 28/9/2013

ah ignore my last comment then, I thought you have the pain the backside triple tuner that I have

ah ignore my last comment then, I thought you have the pain the backside triple tuner that I have
i also have triple tuner sunray sr4 and am using trial tuner on a nemesis image at the minute might change it to open pli when i get a chance

Have used DBsnoop on an old DM500c I had in the loft & got all my freq & what qam I needed for all my transponders & then made my own cable.xml & have now got all channels

Many Thanks for helping.

Have used DBsnoop on an old DM500c I had in the loft & got all my freq & what qam I needed for all my transponders & then made my own cable.xml & have now got all channels

Many Thanks for helping.

Nice one mate :)

just get an image put cables.xml on it and it will work

Back