Not open for further replies.

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> OpenVix Apollo 131 - $ky looking setup

Vix Apollo 131 - Sky looking setup

(for Sunray Solo2, Solo2 SE** or Solo2 (with v4 flash)**)

Source Date: 25/01/15
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: 09/01/15 (patched)

Sky_Believe_in_better_logo.jpg Slyskin1.jpg Slyskin2.jpg Slyskin3.jpg

This is backup of OpenVix Apollo designed to mimic $ky where possible. I have added TSMedia, Picons and MGGcamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file), BlueHD v3.1 skin and Sky 'Believe in Better' bootlogo. I have setup timeshift to closely mimic $ky+ as possible.

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

Updating is possible, but keep in mind future driver releases/updates may harm your box. This image has the driver version patch and drivers write-protected already to reduce (but not guarantee) likelyhood of drivers being replaced during an update. Any updates done are at your own risk!

Credit goes to Sim2/Sunray team (with special thanks to RamiMAHER for the patched drivers and Gjstroom for patching driver version).

Thanks also go to Rossi2000 for the BlueHD skin and whomever designed the bootlogo. Any copyright is hereby acknowledged.

** I have had reports that this image is safe for use on Solo2 SE and Solo2 (with v4 flash only). However, I can't confirm this as I only have a Sunray Solo2 therefore I accept no responsibility for use on these other Solo2's. Use at your own risk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Thanks Ketmp.

I tried in my Solo SE clone but blank screen,I have tried twice.

I will try my earlier "sly style vix123" to reinstall and try and update it to the 131 version,
Thanks anyway.

Hi Thanks Ketmp.

I tried in my Solo SE clone but blank screen,I have tried twice.

I will try my earlier "sly style vix123" to reinstall and try and update it to the 131 version,
Thanks anyway.
Hi,

You're the second person to say blank screen on my uploads where previously I was told they were okay. I have done one thing differently than I would normally do which maybe the issue and I didn't do it for Apollo 126 only the later uploads.

Could you please try usb flash with Apollo 126 for us and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If your box is a sunray box and not another type of clone box then don't flash with v3 or v4 (or any version) for that matter as Sunray's don't need to do this.

The v1/2/3/4 flash are for other types of clones like Lonrison, etc. NOT sunray.

A sunray solo2 clone will work with this image.

no for Sunray Solo2 Solo2 SE or Solo2 with v4 flash

will this will work on my vu+duo ?
I've never come across a VU duo clone. Is it a clone or original? If it's an original you can download this directly from openvix's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back