Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Ferret:

KodiDirect.v3.0_r0-20160325

Plugin KodiDirect.v3.0 News : 20160325

note:
- uninstall & remove/ delete any previous old version & kodidirect
- in case if it ask u update after installation , just do update till execution finished & restart e2, this could be a confirmation installation message from server
THX @pcd

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD KodiDirect. v3.0_r0-20160325 <<<

Last edited by a moderator:
New Installation of KodiDirect I added a repository of specto but when I select to play I get the OPEN ATV logo screen with a progress bar at the bottom but it doesn't play, am I missing a video player ?

thanks for the file, ferret. i've just started using kodi on my laptop recently and am happy with the results.
thanks again, buddy

Hi, I am trying to use kodidirect. I have installed this file enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodidirect_3.0_r0-20160407_all.ipk from another source. However, it is asking to install python sqlite3 for my image... I installed this file but still asking for it.... The kodi can appear on menu of my image but plugins like watch1080 do not work. My image is nemesis on DM8000Hd. Does the file above work for me? Do I necessarily need a hard drive for kodi to work? Thanks

Hi, I am trying to use kodidirect. I have installed this file enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodidirect_3.0_r0-20160407_all.ipk from another source. However, it is asking to install python sqlite3 for my image... I installed this file but still asking for it.... The kodi can appear on menu of my image but plugins like watch1080 do not work. My image is nemesis on DM8000Hd. Does the file above work for me? Do I necessarily need a hard drive for kodi to work? Thanks

Nothing new addons not working on kodidirect a lot do not. But watch 1080 is off for us all on any platform as far as im aware.

So what is the use of kodidirect? On which platform or box is it working? On my pc works fine though
Thanks

So what is the use of kodidirect? On which platform or box is it working? On my pc works fine though
Thanks

Your not using kodidirect on your PC your using Kodi.

Kodi direct is not a full blown kodi it is a frontend that will run some but not all kodi addons.

I can recommend Kodi on a RaspberryPi works better than the KodiDirect, although if you do get a movie to work on KodiDirect I like the option to Download.

I can recommend Kodi on a RaspberryPi works better than the KodiDirect, although if you do get a movie to work on KodiDirect I like the option to Download.
I agree with you! Mostly I am concerned with iptv so I have to look somewhere else in this forum. Yes, Ferret it is Kodi on my pc which I found useful to see which films to download:)

Hi I have just managed to remove kodi direct by messing about how easy is it to re install

Hi I have just managed to remove kodi direct by messing about how easy is it to re install

Same way you installed it fisrt time. FTP the ipk to the tmp folder and use telnet to install it with this command.

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Back