Download Avast! free Antivirus -60 day trial

rather have avg and its free all the time?

ooooooooooooohhhh well, i'd still rather have avg lol?

used both and avast is great for gamers and people with low cpu or memory as if you choose minimun it uses hardly no resources at all and tested with virus and found it wow great one m8

used both and avast is great for gamers and people with low cpu or memory as if you choose minimun it uses hardly no resources at all and tested with virus and found it wow great one m8

Yep and this version is the new one and ive also been impressed with it.
The performance is superb and as you say its brilliant on resources, its new engine is mighty impressive and its scanner now covers rootkits and spyware.

Its early beta version was all over the place but the development has been rapid and the last two revisions seemed to have sorted out all the bugs.

Registering it is also much easier now as you can do it within the program without having to copy and paste the licence key.
You simply enter your name and email address and it does it straight away.

I used to use avg but then moved onto avast. Probably both about the same but I like avast just a little more. On my wife's laptop though I have Kaspersky security suite. That was free cos I am a Barclays customer.

Back