iPhone Downgrade iOS 4.3.5 To 4.3.3 ,without SHSH Blobs

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Every body who has accidentally upgraded to iOS 4.3.5 wants to get back to iOS 4.3.3 to have fully untethered jailbreak, But some didn’t save their iOS 4.3.3 SHSH Blobs and some did but they faced some errors while trying to downgrade their devices. Well here’s a way to downgrade to iOS 4.3.3 without SHSH Blobs.

ios-downgrade_thumb2.jpg

First you will need:

Restore Files Download if the link goes down let me know

Redsn0w Windows or Mac

iOS 4.3.3 For your device Download From Here

Download iTunes 10.4.1

Step 1: Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc , and replace "HOST" file with the one in "Restore Files" folder
Step 2: Open redsn0w and jailbreak your device, , but point to iOS 4.3.3 instead of 4.3.4.
Step 3: Then the iPhone will stop on the recovery mode.
Step 4: Open Tinyumbrella (can be found in "Restore Files" folder above), then click on your iPhone name at the left then press on Start Tss Server.
Step 5: Open iTunes and restore your iPhone with iOS 4.3.3 firmware (Shift + Restore) then close it.
Step 6: You will find error 1013, at this time you have to use Fixrecovery (can be found in "Restore Files" folder above).
Step 7: Open iFaith (can be found in "Restore Files" folder above) and Save shsh file.
Step 8: Open sn0wbreeze (can be found in "Restore Files" folder above) to create custom iOS 4.3.3 firmware and restore with it. Done.

Im on 4.3.3 so havent tried this yet ?

Last edited:
dont think it will mate as the jailbreakme by comex jailbroke the ipad 2 not redsn0w will have a read round and let u know defo mate

sorry lads no it wont , this is for the iphone 4, 3gs, ipod touch 4th gen and 3 gen only

in step 4, what should be set in advanced settings in Tinyumrella

Might have to speak to you about this Biffo if I get stuck. I have a 4th Gen Ipod touch on 4.35 that I wouldn't mind jailbreaking

Might have to speak to you about this Biffo if I get stuck. I have a 4th Gen Ipod touch on 4.35 that I wouldn't mind jailbreaking

i always have sn0wbreeze issues, so this didnt work for me , but it has been confirmed working, i personally went to iso5 beta 7 as its a tethered jb same as fw 4.3.5 Ben, but i dont mind having a crack at your ipod

Step 2: Open redsn0w and jailbreak your device, , but point to iOS 4.3.3 instead of 4.3.4.

Okay so i understand all but this step like what do you mean what ios do i download to do this with my 4.3.5 iphone 3gs?

hi mate with the updated version of redsn0w you dont need to point to any ipsw it will know what you are on so dont worry

i always have sn0wbreeze issues, so this didnt work for me , but it has been confirmed working, i personally went to iso5 beta 7 as its a tethered jb same as fw 4.3.5 Ben, but i dont mind having a crack at your ipod

Is this defo confirmed as all I've read says that you are still tethered after you get to 4.3.3?

hi mate 4.3.3 is 100% untethered ,if your talking updating the firmware DO NOT UPDATE USING THE UPDATE AND RESTORE IN ITUNES you will have to do it this way , download the ipsw file from HERE open itunes up and as you hit the restore button hit the shift key at the same time , a windows box will open , browse to where you have download the ipsw file and restore that way .once you have restored , use the redsn0w to jailbreak 4.3.3 fw

hi mate 4.3.3 is 100% untethered ,if your talking updating the firmware DO NOT UPDATE USING THE UPDATE AND RESTORE IN ITUNES you will have to do it this way , download the ipsw file from HERE open itunes up and as you hit the restore button hit the shift key at the same time , a windows box will open , browse to where you have download the ipsw file and restore that way .once you have restored , use the redsn0w to jailbreak 4.3.3 fw

I downgraded to 4.3.3 but the modem firmware did not downgrade and for that reason the jailbreak has to be tethered

The baseband has nothing to do with the jailbreak mate , once you go up a firmware your baseband will go with it but it doesnt matter , its the fw 4.3.3 , the baseband only plays a part in the unlocking of an iphone , for example , i updated my daughters 3gs to the ipad baseband just to gain the unlock , doesnt have any bearing on the jailbreak. 4.3.3 is untethered , to test it just turn your iphone off, , and if it comes back on , on its own then thats ya proof its untethered

Okay, i dont think you understand me for sure.
I have a Jialbroken iPod 4 running, 4.1
but i recently got an iPhone 3Gs and its running 4.3.5 i didnt upgrade it so im not sure on what i have to do. you understand what i mean?

Back