Does Any One Play Pc Games Online

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
lets get a poll goin and maybe some comps within our forum so we can kick each others arses and get to know each other at the same time ;)

I Play SNIPER ELITE.

lets get a poll goin and maybe some comps within our forum so we can kick each others arses and get to know each other at the same time ;)

I Play SNIPER ELITE.

dont do it myself mate but the guys on here are all medal of honour players- there is a room fr it here on the forum somewhere

i Play on-line m8,mostly Battlefield 2 at the mo but have Medal of honour and getting Battlefield 2142 for chrimbo :) and also i got Battlefield 1942 which i go on now and then too :)

hi i play black hawk down online any one play this game i know it is old but it is still good fun

Counter Strike Source.. All the way!

used to play pes5 online a lot on my old desktop but since i got lappy never tried to play online

BHD Veteran

hi i play black hawk down online any one play this game i know it is old but it is still good fun

Hell yea m8, I still love that game.

BHD TS
Joint Ops Escalation
Battlefield 2
Call of Duty 2
Trackmania Nations
Ghost Recon advanced Warfighter

to name but a few. :Kickassro
: gun :

Used to play Call of Duty , which i thought was best game iv ever played, but nothing anymore.

We used to play medal of honour on here a while back, something sadly we seemed to have stopped doing, It was great fun, mods v mortals I think at one point. I could never shoot peeps for laughing at them trying to dance and mount each other (you had to be there) ;)

I used to play Counter Stike, Day of Defeat and Call of Duty.
But now I mainly play on my 360. It is not the same a a good old PC game though as I prefer my mouse and keyboard controls.

I often play bf2 and bf2142 And sometimes with a few from here.

Any Body here use Xfire..? maybe we should have a xfire members list in the gaming section..? i dunno

Any Body here use Xfire..? maybe we should have a xfire members list in the gaming section..? i dunno

anyone can xfire me - hairbrush

i often forget to put it on though

i only reinstalled it coz this geezer asked me to join his bf2 clan when i was playing on his wake server, then he wanted me to install this ventrillo thing (so i could talk to the rest of the clan while playing)

i went on ventrillo and tried to have a conversation,

they were all 14, 15, 16 yr old, the dude that ran the server was only 16 ffs

after listening to them talking pish for two days i just went back to making/joining squads

i wish i had parents that would rent me a server when i was 16 (so i could kick folk for acting like trumpets 'n' stuff) :silly:

Last edited:

Tried too get on with you and Gooch last night jack on OBC server but by the time a slot was free u2 had gone :( Try and catch u another time for a game m8 :silly:

My xfire username is jzooropa if anyone wants too add me,im on Battlefield 2 most nights :)

Tried too get on with you and Gooch last night jack on OBC server but by the time a slot was free u2 had gone .Try and catch u another time for a game m8.

My xfire username is jzooropa if anyone wants too add me,im on Battlefield 2 most nights :)

Sorry to hear i missed ya.... Mind you.. every time i saw you the other day u shot me : shocked2 Just u wait.. ;) lol

I had a game off bf2142 after that mate.. And got my first gun unlock.. :Chainsaw:

@explosivo I was going to join the =pink= all girls clan And tell them im a lesbo with a deep voice.. rolf..

Least i can join ya on 2142 at chrimbo jack :) Catch ya laters m8

Back