Dodgy juice from china!

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago i ordered some atomisers and juice from china and they arrived today. The juice looks aboslutly rank smells nice but it is thick dark sark brown stuff that looks like it would kill an atomiser very quickly.

To make matters worse in the packet is a test report of the juice by SGS. The results are very interesting..

Test Item
Propanediol 0.0099%
Nicotine ND

ND= Not detected

So my middle content vanilla juice contains no nicotine whatsoever lol. I could add my own nicotine but i think i will be tipping the juice and keeping the dropper bottles for my own liquid.

I'd go out of my way not to ingest anything produced in China.

Not all juices are clear...very few infact.... the darker stuff is usually the caramel/cappachino/ some vanilla type juices but even candy ones have a pinkish colour and thats from makers like dankang which are proper juice makers.

you say theres no nic in it but did you select the nic strength when you bought the stuff? if you didnt you'll end up with no nic juice... ive never had a middle content contain no nic and id know about it if i had.

darker thicker juices are not a problem.

you're right on one thing they do clog up quicker but they dont kill your coil or wick, its nothing a wash doesnt sort.

Not all juices are clear...very few infact.... the darker stuff is usually the caramel/cappachino/ some vanilla type juices but even candy ones have a pinkish colour and thats from makers like dankang which are proper juice makers.

you say theres no nic in it but did you select the nic strength when you bought the stuff? if you didnt you'll end up with no nic juice... ive never had a middle content contain no nic and id know about it if i had.

darker thicker juices are not a problem.

you're right on one thing they do clog up quicker but they dont kill your coil or wick, its nothing a wash doesnt sort.

Yeah middle content like i put in my first post. It looks like my package was stopped and the liquid analysed to see what was in it. Ive got vanilla flavouring here and its clear. I also have ry4 which is caramel and tobacco also clear. The only juice that i have ever seen brown was some marlboro stuff i got but although it was brown it was still transparent this stuff isnt.

clear and transparent are two different things.... all juices ive had are transparent even when coloured...so are you saying the one you bought isnt at all? even my thicker liquids are transparent although they are not as transparent as the thinner juices.. but as for a solid juice, never had any.

where did you get it from mate ?
most thick juice have more vg in them and give more vape

clear and transparent are two different things.... all juices ive had are transparent even when coloured...so are you saying the one you bought isnt at all? even my thicker liquids are transparent although they are not as transparent as the thinner juices.. but as for a solid juice, never had any.

I know clear and trasparent are 2 different things lol. What im saying is that it is neither clear nor transparent. Here i have cherry,ry4,banana and cupcake they are all clear juices. I know you can get some juices that are different colours tobacco ones for example. This stuff is a very very dark brown and is not transparent. It smells ok though like i said. But i can see it being a pain in the arse were atomisers are concerned so i will either try thinning it down with some ag and add some nicotine of my own or for the feww quid it cost ill tip it. The main issue for me is that i bought middle content and it has 0 nic in it. If they are willing to lie about whats in it is it worth risking vaping it?

I got a litre of double menthol this week from e-cig.com. fecking stuff is burning hot and tastes awful after five or six drags. its fine when the carto is cold and hasnt been used for about ten minutes.
Any ideas if I can add anything to it to stp it burning?

I got a litre of double menthol this week from e-cig.com. fecking stuff is burning hot and tastes awful after five or six drags. its fine when the carto is cold and hasnt been used for about ten minutes.
Any ideas if I can add anything to it to stp it burning?

You could try adding pg or vg but it will also dilute the nic content.

the faster some of u get around to making your own the better , at least u know wot your getting and l know and feel better knowing wants going into my lungs now there back to normal lol

the faster some of u get around to making your own the better , at least u know wot your getting and l know and feel better knowing wants going into my lungs now there back to normal lol

Where do you get your make your own kits from?

Back