DM800HD SE cannot Backup an restore all

junger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have looked around and I beleive this question has been asked a few times,but the answers seem not to address the question, namely, Can I do a complete copy ( Backup) of my image, settings, cccam, plugins in the form of a complete map (nfi), from say a dm800hd and and if the existing image on the box crashes, I can restore (backup nfi) from the previously restored backup without having to go through all the setup (flash, cccam, bouquet etc), the reason I ask is - many times I experiment, something goes south (final straw) and it is another hour to set it all up again, I dont mind doing that, however, it stops me experimenting, hope I have made sense and its not a stupid question. I have tried all the plugins i can find but no joy, tried telnet by get error (erase all?)
thanks
junger

to backup m8 you need an ipk called i think its gxbackup but not 100% sure as dont have it installed myself as its just as quick to reinstall :)

to backup m8 you need an ipk called i think its gxbackup but not 100% sure as dont have it installed myself as its just as quick to reinstall :)

It's called gpxflash backup and I uploaded it here ages ago but can't search properly on my phone,sorry

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

cheers m8 i only looked in downloads section must be in a thread :) serach forum pal you will find it.

Back