DM800 original vs. clone

just ordered my dm800hd clone from the same place as tsj £215 delivered....

just awaiting me tracking number now......will let you know when it arrives.....

whoops just forgot...i aint got a dish on the wall yet lol.......will have to get one from where i work and install it saturday.......im only putting up a sky dish for the moment.......

how longs it normaly take for them to send you a tracking number.?

i know there 7 hours i think in front so that would make it 2am hong kong time....

how longs it normaly take for them to send you a tracking number.?

i know there 7 hours i think in front so that would make it 2am hong kong time....

I didn't get mine until a day later... its late there now so you won't be getting it tonight i think.

just ordered my dm800hd clone from the same place as tsj £215 delivered....

just awaiting me tracking number now......will let you know when it arrives.....

whoops just forgot...i aint got a dish on the wall yet lol.......will have to get one from where i work and install it saturday.......im only putting up a sky dish for the moment.......

Better get cracking then lol :p

I've just been watching HD goodness :D

that was my next queston - have you tried recording? got a 500gb to place in mine when it comes

that was my next queston - have you tried recording? got a 500gb to place in mine when it comes

Ohhh... lucky you... I've been eyeing up that 500gb on ebuyer for £56. Might grab it, or use the existing 160GB that I have :proud:

thanks for heads up tsj....i cant wait now for mine....and start playing....

is the image any good that comes pre installed.?

hope i get it in time for the weekend (fingers crossed)

ive made the dish up ready today at work...just got to drill me holes and run the cable through......

this will definately be done by saturday morning, rain or no rain..lol

could do with a channel list save on scanning anyone know were to get one

how was your dm800 clone then? whats cheapest anyones seen for a dm800 with latest bootlader installed?

Paid £190 paypal delivered UPS from nextbay, even cheaper with EMS. Told it will be Gemini 4.4 with boot 72. Current tracking says it will be here tomorrow so I've yet to see what it's like and if I get hit by customs/import cost.
Hope it's good, also got NabiloBlackHole 11 boot 72 to try.

I paid just under £175 all in... arrived in the UK within 2 days - took 4 days to deliver as it was a bank holiday! Clone is working well apart from i cant get my mototr to work... many people have issues setting up the motor even on originals, so im still trying to figure out if its the clone, or just me being a retard!

right folks,..here is the latest tracking data for my box,..lets hope it does'nt get pulled back to the dhl depot again today,..read from the bottom up.
Tracking history...
Date and time Status Location Service Area
9/4/2009 7:48 am With delivery courier. Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
9/3/2009 9:09 pm Clearance processing complete Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
9:08 pm Processing for clearance Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
6:42 pm Scheduled for delivery Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
1:09 pm With delivery courier. Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
10:13 am Arrived at DHL facility. Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
7:18 am Transit through DHL facility Dublin, Ireland, Republic Of
6:38 am Depart Facility East Midlands, United Kingdom
6:37 am In transit. East Midlands, United Kingdom
3:15 am Depart Facility Leipzig, Germany
9/2/2009 10:25 pm Processed at DHL Location. Leipzig, Germany
10:10 pm Transit through DHL facility Leipzig, Germany
4:07 am Depart Facility Hong Kong - Hub, Hong Kong
3:56 am Processed at DHL Location. Hong Kong - Hub, Hong Kong
3:28 am Transit through DHL facility Hong Kong - Hub, Hong Kong
2:50 am Depart Facility Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2:44 am Processed at DHL Location. Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2:24 am Departing origin. Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12:09 am Shipment picked up Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Mine is out for delivery this morning too ...

:banana::banana::banana:

I paid just under £175 all in... arrived in the UK within 2 days - took 4 days to deliver as it was a bank holiday! Clone is working well apart from i cant get my mototr to work... many people have issues setting up the motor even on originals, so im still trying to figure out if its the clone, or just me being a retard!
I have some PSU's from dm500's here,.. both clones & genuine ones, I'll test the output voltage on both & see how the compare,..some posters here say they did get the 800 clone box to power the motor when using a genuine dm PSU whilst others say they found that the clone PSU powers the motor through a genuine dm500.

BINGO,..mine just arrived, all seem fine in the box, nothing missing & same high quality accessories as tsj got with his, no time to set it up now but will report later,.......customs did'nt catch me either : mr ed :

mines not here yet!!!!!

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
10:59

ive just recieved me tracking number.....and nothing showing up as yet.....

looks like ill get it some time next week

Back