DM800 HD SE openpli 4.0 Channels not clearing

There is a very limited number of channels that are FTA on cable. If he is getting EPG, then that means chanel datat is correct.

What cam are you using to decrypt the card.

There is a very limited number of channels that are FTA on cable. If he is getting EPG, then that means chanel datat is correct.

What cam are you using to decrypt the card.

Correct, my mistake,
I started answering this thread on my phone using tapatalk and it wasn't obvious that it was in the cable room,never copped it then when I posted my previous answer from the pc

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

I have mgcamd, that's the thing, some channels ok but the others are not, thats not a cam issue is it?. Got me thinking wrong net id or something wrong with my setup. Bobby123 told me these settings for fife but im not convinced.

Edinburgh/Lothian TW 40981 619.000 6.952

I have an old dbox up and running on commando 12 with no probs...:rolleyes:

Wonder if I could get the configs from that?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I take it some channels clearing and others not would be a signal issue but you say they work on your dbox so must be settings how did you scan channels

I take it some channels clearing and others not would be a signal issue but you say they work on your dbox so must be settings how did you scan channels

yes i listed the channels that are ok a few posts back, if my area network is 40981 (0xa015) "Edinburgh 1 (SCOTLAND)" then im right in saying my net id will be "a0 15" which goes into tuner config and autobouquets? i have this set to 6952. @Abu Baniaz

well after the trouble your having I think ill stick with what I have, openpli or me, forever

So my tuner config is setup right then?
photo.JPG

im starting to wonder if it is all set up correctly and its the cam its giving me problems, might have to go to openpli 3.0 and give it it a try. i am getting a few channels and i never realised that itv 2 ect is not fta. bbc news is ok...

I scan everything, all set to yes m8

right that is it, i have tried a fresh install of pli 3.0, transfered my channels over that i had saved and installed mgcamd, still nothing! I have tried 1.35 and 1.38 and with various mg_cfg configs.

My dbox clears fine with a test line but this dm800se is just aint playing. :Kickassro

I may have to wait until someone dumps a working image for A8P, i feel defeated :/

Right i just tried cccam and it came straight on! so looks there a problem with mgcamd and pli however im not sure how u managed to get it working with yours @smirnoff_rules

You might as well try pli 4.0 Lraizer has a patched Enigma2 for it to allow polling EPG.

If someone creates a backup image even better.

u are putting cws = in ?

ie not N:

ye mate there is no n:

Ill have another go at it it, its just i thot there was problems with cccam and cable but it seems to work fine. I genuinely thot it was my configs that were wrong as i couldnt get any ITV to clear. I now know that they are not fta and so it had to be my cam

That's good at least you have channels clearing

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

That's good at least you have channels clearing

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

ye it all working fine on cccam, autobouquets, proxy issues on 1channel fixed, EPG working, however its limiting ma choice of share but never mind. Now to back up......anything i forgot before i do?

Back