DM7020 Smartcard Slots

Tobycat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Irdeto subbies on DM7020

Hoping someone can help here. I've loaded Gemini 4.3 and CCcam 2.08. I have two Irdeto smartcards loaded and I'm getting the yellow "I" at the bottom left changing to green but no video or audio. The Cam software was loaded via the blue panel.

Anyone have any clues ?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am solving a lot of my problems singlle-handedly; this forum seems deserted. Like having conversation with myself - is that healthy ? Anyway, hopefully others can benefit from my feedback.

I've switched to Scam 3.29a and the pictures are coming in great. Thumbs up to all those guys out there doing this great programming, whoever they are. :Clap:

Sometimes you just have to use the cam that works for you, and its great that we have a choice. Cccam is generally the easiest most simple cam though so I am surprised it didnt work. Now you know Scam is working you could try again to get others working? Maybe delete the cccam version you have, then do a Full download of cccam 2.07 and see if that works. These receivers provide a great hobby so experiment & you'll learn loads :).

Thanks mate, someone on a local forum here was able to provide some text for the config file which got the unit working on CCcam 2.08, but I was also told that V2.00 works OK. Oh well, as you say a bit of a hobby and I'm just at the bottom of a steep learning curve. I'll soon be ready for some CS experimenting - for eductional purposes of course :proud:

Last edited:
Back