DM600PVR and C/S

Bilbo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I'm currently using a DM600PVR on cable, but since it looks like its all going Nagra 3, I was wondering if I swapped the cable tuner for a Sat tuner I would be able to use this as a C/S server.
Prepared to sub to S*y for full HD package and then share it round the house, but wondered if the DM600PVR would be suitable.
I also use a HTPC with a cable tuner in it, again can this be used as a Server and use the DM600PVR as a client, or vice versa.

Million Dollar question now. Does it look like C/S is here to stay on the new white S*y cards?

The DM600 can be used as the server no matter what tuner you have in it m8 but you would need to swap the tuner for a sat one if you wanted to use it to view channels via satellite obviously.

you will need the sat tuner and feed from dish if you want your card to update entitlements ;)

my card is in a receiver in a cupboard thats only got a mains and an ethernet connection, as long as one connected receiver has AU turned on, the card will receive its updates ;)

Back