dm500s scanning for channels

linked

Member ++
Reaction score
trying to use this box while i wait for sly box to get fixed or replaced upto 3 weeks lol.
can anyone tell me how they got every sly dig channel scanned please.

i used a program for dbox2 on cable ages ago to generate a file but cant remember what it was called..?

any help be great cheers all.

You could load the captains settings onto your box. That has a bouquet for all the different satellites so all channels are already there.

You can download them from your image server.

You could load the captains settings onto your box. That has a bouquet for all the different satellites so all channels are already there.

You can download them from your image server.

Image server ? your loosing me i'm normally a cabe man this is well new to me m8 lol

is there a satellites.xml for all the sly services for a dm500s so we can use our dm500s with legal card ?

First you need to install an image and get the box connected to the internet. The image will contain the satellites.xml for all satellites & transponders, including sky. Then next you can use the blue button on remote to download the captain channel list, or you could just do a scan for the channels yourself.
Then you need to add a cam emulation like cccam so that you can use your official card, which you can do by using the blue button and downloading from the server.
So maybe try one step at a time as you cant just add a single file and get everything working I'm afraid. Then post with more info on each bit you are stuck on. Hope that helps.

First you need to install an image and get the box connected to the internet. The image will contain the satellites.xml for all satellites & transponders, including sky. Then next you can use the blue button on remote to download the captain channel list, or you could just do a scan for the channels yourself.
Then you need to add a cam emulation like cccam so that you can use your official card, which you can do by using the blue button and downloading from the server.
So maybe try one step at a time as you cant just add a single file and get everything working I'm afraid. Then post with more info on each bit you are stuck on. Hope that helps.

thanks
done this but can't find captain channel list on addons only cams, cam cinfiguration and so on,
whats the best image for this type of set you would recomend please.
thanks

Here you go m8, use Dreamboxedit to send the bouquets to your dreambox. You will S*y on 28.2E satellite.

Back