DM500 HD clone already out

spoke with them this morning ......not out till january at earliest ....and 8000

Did they give you a price, and do you have to buy in bulk ?

copy of email

hello bod
thank you for your email.
dm8000 is on developing , not available now , need to wait about 3 months more.
dm800hd is in stock, sample price: 215usd/pcs, 10-50 pcs price: 210usd/pcs
quality : boot75, gemi4.4 ( already upgrade to boot 75 )
dm500 is ready in january, no price yet
linksys router RTP300 , sample price: 23.5usd/pcs, 10-50pcs: 20.5usd/pcs
linksys router RT31P2, sample price: 18.5usd/pcs, 10-50pcs: 17.5usd/pcs.
- payment: we accept paypal, Western Union, T/T
-shipping way: DHL/ UPS /EMS
- Delivery time : 2-3days

We hope can cooperate with you for a long term, Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your prompt reply.
if you have any questions, please fell free to contact us

best wishes
tony

You can Msn Tina at YAOXIN ,they deal in (sample units) to you and i.

The dm500 and 800 are not out till next year.
At the moment the Dm800 is $250 delivered via Dhl, you have to haggle though.Shes a hard task mistress :kitty:

copy of email

hello bod
thank you for your email.
dm8000 is on developing , not available now , need to wait about 3 months more.
dm800hd is in stock, sample price: 215usd/pcs, 10-50 pcs price: 210usd/pcs
quality : boot75, gemi4.4 ( already upgrade to boot 75 )
dm500 is ready in january, no price yet
linksys router RTP300 , sample price: 23.5usd/pcs, 10-50pcs: 20.5usd/pcs
linksys router RT31P2, sample price: 18.5usd/pcs, 10-50pcs: 17.5usd/pcs.
- payment: we accept paypal, Western Union, T/T
-shipping way: DHL/ UPS /EMS
- Delivery time : 2-3days

We hope can cooperate with you for a long term, Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your prompt reply.
if you have any questions, please fell free to contact us

best wishes
tony

Hi, just received a DM500HD today..!! came with a Image flashed.. so having a play now.. got it to work ok, except for CCcam...can,t get that working yet...
all stuff is loaded through the USB far as i can tell, will keep you informed, cheers satcat

Hi, just received a DM500HD today..!! came with a Image flashed.. so having a play now.. got it to work ok, except for CCcam...can,t get that working yet...
all stuff is loaded through the USB far as i can tell, will keep you informed, cheers satcat

I have to say, that does not sound like a Dm500hd clone if you have to load everything via usb, i don't think the clones are for sale till about christmas

I have to say, that does not sound like a Dm500hd clone if you have to load everything via usb, i don't think the clones are for sale till about christmas

the clones are out.
and there is a service USB port on the back although i agree, it isnt the only way to flash them.

Does anyone know how much they are also is there quick way off founding out if the
500HD is genuine or clone. As my bro has been offered. One for £270

there is a dreambox plugin you can install,
it verify's the genuinity of the box.

thats the only method i know of.

If you open the box you can check the sim if it is either firari or sim 2.01 than its a clone. you can also try to install latest image from dreammedia official site if it doesnt take it than its a clone. as far as the price for the clone dm500hd i have seen it on dreambox.me.uk website for £130 from china which is same as clone dm800.

Back