Dm or tm

supersniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
which one is the best dream box or the TM? i have always used the TM but i would like to know what other people think

which one is the best dream box or the TM? i have always used the TM but i would like to know what other people think
TBh mate they are both good but dm has all the support, Tm is dead , they don't give a s**t about us anymore, if Tm upped the support and paid a team they would be as good if not better than dm, fingers crossed they do as i love TM love me 600 i know theirs loads more to get out of that box but the support is just not their, i did thing when the 500super come out things would pick up but we've had nothing since the 8th of last year

Depends what you what out of your receiver. As graham pointed out the support is little on technomate but it is in abundence with dreambox. Now an origanal dm is going to set you back a bit and the technomates are cheaper so it really is down to what you want out of your box and how much your willing to spend... Hd or not... PVR fuctionality or not... ect ect

Dreamboxes are excellent receivers but it is all dependent on what you want to use it for.

I have loads of tm's lying around and i am very fond of my tm500 super and it can do just as good a job as the dreambox :handball:

I use a vu+ for the hd linux and i would not touch either tm or dm for what i want.. again it is all down to personal preference

Last edited:
4 100% sure an original DM. TM boxes are just not as good. Sorry TM, I know it hurtsbBut it is the plain truth... If TM would have given a proper Image from the beginning Tm would have been a hit. now you have 85% pissed off TM Linux buyers who will NEVER buy your Linux boxes never again. mark My words.

4 100% sure an original DM. TM boxes are just not as good. Sorry TM, I know it hurtsbBut it is the plain truth... If TM would have given a proper Image from the beginning Tm would have been a hit. now you have 85% pissed off TM Linux buyers who will NEVER buy your Linux boxes never again. mark My words.
you can say that again mate, i'l never buy a Tm box again!

The TM500 super is a fab box if just using it as a client, I would rather pay £70 for a original from TM that £50 for a chinese clone.
If you want to run a cccam server then the TM500 isnt the box for you.

I agree with that, The first and the last one I bought for TM

Back