Disecqs Fixed -

bert1

Member ++
Reaction score
DD -has sorted it again.....and cooking with gas now....

It seems tho that the weather caused the initial problems and water in the cable etc- which got worse so that the dream didnt like it even tho the toppy did.....-the problem had rendered the pvr useless as signal problem would occur in 2nd tuner causing a failed recording... -The change in switches / renewd connections a total improvement

My corrective work didnt help either- I have now miserably failed my fitting an F connector properly exams and gone to the bottom of the class....Im not fit to hold DD's ladders for him LOL

I must also say (in very limited defence) tho these connectors seemed very tight when i fitted em and one shattered on me when fixing it. DD found something similar on another fixing on hotbird but this was a result of my dodgy repairs..

@ Craig- Thanks again m8......much appreciated.....All working fine (STILL).......

Cheers
Rob

no problems m8, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have such a good siggy ;)

PS: your mum makes nice jam tarts (and i think she fancies me a bit) lol

Always welcome to call in m8 if ur in the area-- theres always grub on the go with the kids here----

PS: your mum makes nice jam tarts (and i think she fancies me a bit) lol

Don't trust her m8- between you & me, she's after the secret to your eternal youth....;)

PS- Whatever happened to Mr & Mrs Troop after that thread ???? u8nreal m8 -even Im not that bad....

Last edited:
i think he went to send his technomate back, but accidently packaged himself for return lol

ps, i got a tool here you can have m8, its for tightening F connectors, with the number you have on your dish itll be handy lol, remind me tomorrow about it

Back