Discount codes for R4 and R4i Cards for ya DS, DSi

thanks alot lads just orderd acekard2i 20% of free delivery just hope i can find the software for it when it comes.

thats a good deal on the acekard with the 2gb mem only extra £1 ;)

erm, or you could go to Messa Electronics which is cheaper and offers 10% off to DW members

:p

Tried to replicate my purchase from r4i, and it wouldn't let me add a 4gb card to my order. On the plus side, with 10% it would take the 2gb version down to the same price as r4i with the 999 code.

the cost was 15.99 but you had to type in a code, don't know what that is, did a quick search - still unsure what it is, but IF I KNEW the code then it would be the same price as r4i.

Tried to replicate my purchase from r4i, and it wouldn't let me add a 4gb card to my order. On the plus side, with 10% it would take the 2gb version down to the same price as r4i with the 999 code.

the cost was 15.99 but you had to type in a code, don't know what that is, did a quick search - still unsure what it is, but IF I KNEW the code then it would be the same price as r4i.

Hi, PM me for the discount code it is kept 'hidden' as it is only for confirmed forum members.

There was a problem entering the codes on the site but I have just got it sorted so should be fine now.

:)

I am out of 4gb cards but have got 100 on order and they should be here Friday'ish.

Back