@digidude can you help please

bert my wife wants to know if all i will get on this is footy or will she be able to watch other things aswell in english
can you also give me some websites for this multi dish and a web site for motorised so i can have a look at them both and also have sattelite in my bedroom the kids bedroom or will i loose these two rooms cos its handy to have another room to put my wife whilst the footy is on lol

just to re cap aswell you will not get sky sports even if you buy a morotised dish.

nobody pick up on the fact he said he was going to miss the liverpool match? its on sky sports today, and the fact he went to the sky sports channel to try to clear it after appling the softcam or keys?

mate you will get some football but you will not get sky sports or any other payed sky channel.

hope that helps.

i admit that is what i thought :nopity:
what a fool lol
so i carnt get any english channels at all no films in english or footy is that about right ?:silly:

you can get english films, footy in english, pron in the universal ooh ahh language, kids things in english, documentarys in english

but you wont get sky digital for free

thats ok im on here if theres no footy on its just the wife like all the other stuff

can anyone tell me about this multi dish and the motor so i can have a look and see what is the best 4 me
i live very close 2 trees so my dish is on a pole on my chimney i get a very good signal but the new dish has 2 go there so which is the best 4 me cos i dont want the new dish snapping on me because it does get windy above those trees

a motorised dish is basicly how it sounds, a satellite dish with a motor on the back that turns the whole lot to pick up different satellites, if you can only have the one dish then this will mean when youre watching footy on a european satellite, the missus wont be able to recieve sky

a fixed multifeed dish is a dish that doesnt move, but has multiple LNBs (the small 'eye' on the end of the dish arm that recieves the signal) positioned to recieve more than one satellite. there is then a special electronic switch on the back of the dish that selects which satellite you want to view when asked by the reciever. the good thing about this is that you can get LNBs that will run more than one reciever, so you could be switching between sats and mrs troop could be watching the eastenders omnibus and leaving you in peace

hope it explains for you m8

digidude u must b the robbie fowler ov the didgi world u wouldnt have a link where u can get this multi dish from cheers and thank u

Last edited:
just to re cap aswell you will not get sky sports even if you buy a morotised dish.

nobody pick up on the fact he said he was going to miss the liverpool match? its on sky sports today, and the fact he went to the sky sports channel to try to clear it after appling the softcam or keys?

mate you will get some football but you will not get sky sports or any other payed sky channel.

hope that helps.

Good thing is all premier league games shown on sky sports can be seen on premiere sports portal. As for FA cup games i noticed they showed todays game and other fa cup games on sport 1 on digi tv. Also all setanta premier league games are all shown on premiere too.

i have a standerd sky dish can i just put the bracket on this

sky dish will not be big enough for certain satellites, you need a 80cm minimum ideally. Myself and a lot of peeps like digi have got 110cm dishes. These are good all the time even in bad weather as you dont lose the picture.

are these any good TechniSat Multytenne Receive 4 Satellites On 1 Dish

have a look at the dish here m8.

youd get away with using a monoblock LNB (2 LNBs in one unit) and a normal LNB so your missus can still have sky

Last edited by a moderator:
Back