Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@digidude can you help please

troop

Inactive User
i have the darkman patch :- 1.12
and the up to date keys

can u help bert 1 and dave said ask u all i get is scramble channel plz help lpool is on tommorow @ 3.30 i would love 2 watch thanks 2 all 4 helping cheers lads

Last edited:
your keys are out of date m8. either upload attached softcam or enter keys via remote.

but i'm sure these should be a/u on your recicver. have you got auto update turned on in the last option on your menu?

premiere key 00 04/01/08

10 : CF EA 27 0D AC B9 4A 77
11 : F8 C9 59 D8 1E 75 43 99

Polsat next key00

10 : 58 00 30 94 E3 FB DD BB
11 : 92 94 B9 15 A8 F5 18 97

hi thats what i have cheers though
au turnd on do i have 2 do anything in bliss

Last edited:
cant remember off the top of my head much about this reciever(been ages since i used one) obviously the au patch is working if you never updated the keys manually so it should clear.

i would factory reset box and start over

hi do that patch now 1.10
did the keys but nothing im not having any look @ all if u can think of anything else plz post here 4 me cheers lad

go to a premier footy channell with the latest patch a keys on and wait a few mins and it should update

did u mean s** sp**ts if u did still nothing
is there another channel called prem sports

Last edited:
did u mean s** sp**ts if u did still nothing
is there another channel called prem sports

there is no sly sports on 19.2e m8.

are you on the right satellite?

if i was you i would flash a original technomate firmware on,then do a factory reset and then put back on the new darkman firmware then wait on premiere 1 for 1 or 2 mins for it to auto update and clear,if it doesnt then theres either something wrong with your box, (cas side) or a signal problem as these are probably the easiest recievers in the world to get going.

done that but still nothing all i get is no or bad signal
get nothing in wingate not even cable which r much easyer lol
cheers mate 4 your time all the best

it sounds to me like your dish is of if its saying no or bad signal are you sure your on astra 1 19.2
this has to work for ye

i have a sky hd box and that is ok do u think i need 2 get the dish sorted
is prem on 11.798H 27.500

Last edited:
M8....please tell me u r not using the same fixed dish as for the hd box ????

Again this may be stating the obvious but we've covered everything else......

Is your dish motorised or fixed m8......

fixed the same dish as my hd y does it need a motor lol i bet it does 2 pic up the signal is that it
:FRIGHT:eek:k can i buy a motor and put it on this dish or do i need a new dish aswell

Last edited:
Bl**dy H**l m8....if ud said that in the first place -we wouldnt all be running round like headless chickens.....LOL:FRIGHT:

OK... 1 your dish is fixed at 28 degrees east for your sky box to work......

2 If you wish to see premiere a dish needs to point 19e

3 If you want polsat it needs to get to 13e

4 if you want digialb it needs 16e (but you will need a subscription)

so a fixed dish at 28e is of no use to you whatsoever for anything other than sky

There are loads of sats m8 with thousands of channels out there- As you mention u r a footy fan.... 19e and 13e are your best bet at the mo as u say.- this where u are likely to find some stuff without extra cost .

I hope you are not going to tell me that you have just a standard mini dish .....???? if you do then its on the small side and cant be motorised - even the weight of a quad lnb can knock it off line.......Dont use motor myself- there is another method called multi sat where multiple sats can be received from one fixed dish.........thats another story.

80 cm motorised should be more than adequate for 19e and 13e but check for other sats you may be interested in first before buying....I have 90 and signal for dogitalb on 16e although now much improved on the sportrs can be iffy in poor weather.

To get a taste of who shows what and the which sats have a look here:http://www.liveonsat.com/

I doubt whether you'll be sorted for tomorrow now m8......but good luck -let us know how u get on.......

Wow that was funny reading all that, your best option is a motorised dish, then you can pont it to any satellite with a touch of a button. Also with some satellites changing encryptions from time to time and others being hacked it keeps the options open.

Back