Did you know you can map your jtag to windows 7 drives xbox 360 jtag mapped drives.

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you chaps know that you can also map your drives of your "jtag" ?

Just thought i'd share in case you didn't.

Just go to map network drive (think i posted this some where about a dreambox as well)

And then for exmaple, to map the hdd i just went to (my jtag is for example 192.168.1.125)

\\192.168.1.125\HDD1

And then same again for the attached usb drive (HAPPY DAYS! mapped drives on your network! can come in useful!)

\\192.168.1.125\USB0

bu_iyi.gif

29-11-201121-56-53.jpg

29-11-201122-02-13.jpg

Re: Did you know you can map your jtag to windows 7 drives xbox 360 jtag mapped drive

Drag and drop instead of ftp is it m8 ?

Re: Did you know you can map your jtag to windows 7 drives xbox 360 jtag mapped drive

Yip! happy days! :cool:

I didn't know that, cheers Dibs. :)

Is it as fast at transferring games as FTP?

yeah! exactly the same....ftp speeds!

does this work with rgh machines,and do we need to be on xex menu or fsd

yeah only works on the jtags mate, and like FTP you need to be in FSD

ya confuddlesd me there mate,just rgh my slim and had a dibble with this,no success.
so just jtag then no rgh,i dont like fsd,may as well stick with nxe for what it is(was ,its been ages since i tried it)

sorry man, urm, just tried it again and worked fine, \\192.168.1.6\hdd1

04-12-201122-39-04.jpg

(I've changed the IP address of it as the 1st post) have you got a password set up? you need one for mapped drives, so do you use one to log in...?)

i have a password i use to log into my pc,but ive got other drives mapped without passwords being an issue,meh nevermind would have been handy but no biggie,cheers anyways

got it working,but had to do it a different way,i sued the option below "connect using different credentials" and put ftp://192.168.0.xxx/hdd1 and ive got a shortcut mapped now,thanks for the heads up dibbers,i have wondered about it before ,never realized you could

you know what i was just about to say (well last night any way) try it again and then click on ""connect using different credentials" (that's what got me thinking about a password for your main machine, some times you can't map too a drive if you ain't got a password on the main machine) but then i thought it could have been an amount of things....how ever, it's worked for you so happy days.

got it working,but had to do it a different way,i sued the option below "connect using different credentials" and put ftp://192.168.0.xxx/hdd1 and ive got a shortcut mapped now,thanks for the heads up dibbers,i have wondered about it before ,never realized you could

Holy Hard drive, thanks Batman. First time in .. wasnt working for me the other way.

Back