Destinator v9 on Navigo

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Before I left for the USA I managed to get hold of American maps for tomtom and they work a treat here. I am now trying out new software called Destinator. I did try this in the UK (v8) and its okay. But I see v9 is now available and is a big improvement I think. I got hold of the American maps and tested it out today. Works nice :)

rkwp60.gif

Destinator 9 website here.

V9 is the latest and you can download v9 of Destinator here. Its about 45 megs. The crack to using this can be found here. Crack is just a dll file which you overwrite the original.

I have latest USA maps but fat lot of good that is to you. This here is the UK maps I believe. I cannot test it since it is not going to work here in sunny except for this last week where it just rains California!
The maps folder goes in the Destinator directory. Password for maps rar file is lapatoshka

Remember if using with Navigo, ensure contents of destinator9 are in mobilenavigator (not as a sub directory!!!) and rename the executable navigation.exe to mobilenavigator.exe.

Credit to original rippers, these are not my links but stuff I found elsewhere and posted here for you to try out if your interested.

Now my Navigo works great here in California but the only major issue I have is how to use it. Apparently it is illegal to use the windscreen mount as you cannot put anything on the windscreen so will have to try find another type of mount.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi

I have read your article on the destinator 9 with Navigo and i have followed the instructions. I now need the USA maps as in visitng there next month and i cant find them anywhere.
Can you help

Many thanks

:grab:

Back