Desire failing?

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
2 days ago my desire (2 years old) started to lose the time, it had lost 30min's when I noticed my texts to the missis where being listed in the wrong time order. Then yesterday and today it started rebooting itself. Sometimes its ok for hours then other times it reboots a few times a few min's apart or a few hours, there is no pattern except for the fact that its getting worse. When it started rebooting it also decided that I have no service so cannot call, text, etc. Again this is random, sometimes I can't get network for an hour. other times its ok. But my missis says that it is impossible to phone me now you just get the 'its not possible to connect..................... message, which is why I've not received a single call for 2 days which is bad as I'm self employed!

Is this fixable or do I need buy a phone pretty quick?

Cheers

try turning off automatic syc in your clock settings and manually setting it yourself. if your clock stays correct then its a network issue, but if your still getting the problem its probo a software glitch and a factory reset is your best bet to clear it.
i found that my phone wouldnt connect to the net if the time was wrong so this could be a releated problem.

Back