Default Symbol Rate (S/R) Technomate Receivers

Zorch

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi again all,

Default Symbol Rate (S/R) Technomate Receivers

I included the following information (below) regarding the Technomate Default Symbol Rate (S/R) in one of my posts on the following thread in the General Fringe Reception section...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/324658/#80

However I thought it would be a good idea to also post this information here in the Technomate (standard) Receivers section...

46000 is the default Symbol Rate (S/R) used by Technomate receivers... this (S/R) can only be added/assigned to a transponder permanently with the aid of an Editor program... Technomate receivers are unable to store the 46000 (S/R) in the Advanced Search menu... however you can temporarily assign (S/R) 46000 to any transponder in the Advanced Search menu when you want to check to see if a signal is present on any given transponder frequency... adding/assigning this (S/R) to transponders in the Editor program is especially useful when you don't know the specific (S/R) that a transponder is using... therefore when the 46000 symbol Rate is added/assigned to ANY transponder/frequency it will then act as the correct (S/R) currently being used by the transponder/frequency in question... you can then download any channels associated with the transponder/frequency...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back