Decent Wiper Blades £3 @Tesco

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just getting back to this site, Ive been busy with work. I picked four of these couple of weeks back. I was in Tesco again at the weekend and saw they are still there. It is a nationwide offer.

They are pretty decent, do the job and you can't go wrong for 3 notes.

Apologies if posted before, I did a search for wiper but only found a lidl hit.

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cheers mate reminded me that i needed a set of front ones for my car, before i sell it. I got the rear one from Tesco a while back but didnt get the front ones as i wasnt sure on the size but ive just found out and been and got some cheers.

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bargain at 3 quid, dont you think? What was great was when I got them, it was buy one get one free!
They are slightly smaller than my original one I had on the Mondeo, but eh, who cares.
Not sure if buy one get one free is still on.

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bargain at 3 quid, dont you think? What was great was when I got them, it was buy one get one free!
They are slightly smaller than my original one I had on the Mondeo, but eh, who cares.
Not sure if buy one get one free is still on.

Yeah mate the back one i have on is spot on. As long as they do the trick i aint fussed.The BOGOF aint on no more though btw. :Angryfire Just got to wait to get my car back from the garage now so i can put them on.

Last edited:
TEST