dead box!!!

Saq787

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,

ive been havin troubles with my pace di1000 phase 1b box it suddenly went off ys'dy tried to unplug n replug it but the the display at the frnt of the bx instead of sayin PACE as it usually does wen firing up, its come up with a weird flashing message 83:CE and 2P:CE and these alternate.... very weird and thn nutin happens. any ways been reading since this morning n it says to try resetting the the net ID, so i thought id try dat but hit a second problem, i cant seem to get the config file properly running on libby. dnt even knw if i have the correct 1, cs otherwise setting it is nt a problem.... so yh as u cn see im a bit stuck lol.... and will apprceciate all the help i cn gt.

thanks in advance!!!!!

Those types of messages are usually a sign that you need to reflow your Atmels (have they ever been desoldered ?) or possibly you need to try and clean/reseat your Simm card.

You really need to fix this problem first, before trying anything with NetId's etc. The box isn't actually booting up so it doesn't really matter what the NetId is set to.

Last edited:
thanks there nozzer, basically jus did a seach for on reflowing atmels and it said to try to pull the simm towards the frnt of the box. so jus tried dat and lol it seems to have booted up and is workin fine, the displays strd aswell, so fingers crossed it'll stay dat way!!

only thing dat ive jus noticed knw is dat on the display the 3 ghts on the side, the top 1 isnt on at all, the middle 1 flashes occasionally as its meant to and the bottom 1 wrks wen i change th channels but no tp 1, suppose it doesnt really matter a long as its wrkin ....... lol

this is wat i did and it wrked:
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=648517&postcount=8

thnks for the help

Last edited:
Back