ddigital fix

sabb

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi, for some reason all my channel stop working and tried to put key manualy but box does not working and I reflashed the fix dd 281108.Is this the right fix for ddigital? if not please can you tell where can i find the latest fix for ddigi? thanx

Hi, for some reason all my channel stop working and tried to put key manualy but box does not working and I reflashed the fix dd 281108.Is this the right fix for ddigital? if not please can you tell where can i find the latest fix for ddigi? thanx

hi mate you must flash the june 07 firmware first,then you scan the channels in,then menu 2580,to turn on emu,then you can flash the new firmware over the top no need to scan again just let it update on sly sports 1

DDigital_07 Jun.2007.zipe found here

Last edited:
hi, i tried whatever other member sujested but still can't find channel. i flashed the box with old firm then scaed but no channel found. what i'm doing wrong. pls help. thanx

Basically you need to type in 2580 once in the menu to turn on the emu to clear channels. On the last firmware which you will need for the auto keyroll there was a bug which made it impossible to turn on emu so that is why you need to flash with older image then go into menu and type 2580 and make sure it says turned emu ON. Once it is on you can then flash with the latest image to get the channels to clear.

That said it would not stop the box from finding channels in a scan. Are you using the right settings for your area?

thank you for all your reply, I was putting the cable in ant input rather then ref input. now its ok and up to running. thanx all of you who reply.

Back