dbox2

kabzy mabzy

The dbox looks good to me I have just checked his feedback and it looks fine.

I payed about the same........also I payed for mine on a tuesday and got the box on the thursday which was excellent service.

Hope this helps.

The Heed BLOBBY

riksta

To answer your questions......the channels can be changed to anything you like and in any order, as they include a bouquet editor (as its called) so you can change the hole channels setup, just like on the cable boxes you use ya favorites.

Also they dont have a hard disk installed........which is a pity cos it would be cracking box if it did..

BLOBBY

Pretty much the same as cable you have a section for each subject all the sports all the movies and so on, but you dont get the name of the movie on front row, No hard drive on mine ,Nokia.

tony999

Answer to ya question about debug mode and no-debug mode.......if the box is in debug mode you can install different image on the debox, this allows you to change all the setting to your liking.

Non debug mode you are stuck with the software that is on the box, which the language would be in German.

Hope this Helps.....

BLOBBY

thanx baboon99

so is there any chance of converting the non-debug mode boxes to debug mode?

Tony9999.

I have a tut somewhere on how to put a dbox in debug mode........if you want me to pm it to you..!

I would just recommend buying a one already in debug modeas its a lot less bother.

The Heed
:lsabre:

baboon99,

can you pm it to me plus any other tuts you have on setting a dbox up, I'm looking around on good old ebay at the moment, all seem to be around the £80-£90 + £15 post - is this an average price

cheers m8

price yes m8
debug it is best to buy already in debug but you can put them in debug but it involves shorting pins on a chip to interupt the boot sequence.

Back