dbox help

kevkave

Inactive User
Reaction score
lost sum channels eg ppv crime channel fx espn but still got movies n sport try rescan still same can any1 help plz am new to this dont no if its a dbox 1 or 2 thanks

Have you tried turnig fast scan off and red to save then try a slow scan.

Did you check your service provider's website to see if there is a problem in your area or some channels are temporarily off air.

If you still have the movie channels and sports channels it's not going to be n3.

yeah check service provider we got new cards other week is it anythink to do with them thank 4 help

Well if you got new cards it probably is. It would be helpful if you posted your general location and named your service provider, then other people could let you know if they are experiencing the same problems as you.

Strange though, it's usually the sports and movies that go off first.

maybe they are starting to roll some channels out on nagra 3

even if the area doesn't have the new cards? In my area, NW London/Harrow there are no new cards and some channels are not picked up, e.g sky1, ssports2, espn

even if the area doesn't have the new cards? In my area, NW London/Harrow there are no new cards and some channels are not picked up, e.g sky1, ssports2, espn
maybe have to wait to see if they come back

Both my dboxes were blank when i got home from work, did a re-scan and all seems ok, only thing i lost was my bouquet lists, my area Belfast N.ireland

Both my dboxes were blank when i got home from work, did a re-scan and all seems ok, only thing i lost was my bouquet lists, my area Belfast N.ireland

Yeah everyone I know with a box had the same issue, a rescan put them all in one unsorted bouquet.

If you have Virgin+ 3.0 lzma ultraLite image it has a setting in bouquets for Virgin set up style channels, this Will work and give you bouquets.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/228688/

Last edited by a moderator:
JAFFA have u a backup of your dbox u could send me i cant get mine on at all

Back