Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CD & DVD damaged, scratched cd,s, dvd,s etc

S

scoot

when cd,s where launched they where supposed to be bomb proof, unscratchable, etc,

but cd,s i,m afraid are as fragile as a butterfly,s wings,

n damage dont start yer gardening thread again, lol,

someone who has very valuable albums or films on cd dvd etc may benefit from this device,

www.drfixit.net £50.00.

dr fixit works by filling in the scratches and resurfacing it,

the process takes a couple of minutes, repair fluid is placed on a sprung wheel which polishes a damaged CD,

works on any disc video games, dvds,even mini discs,

damage!!!!youre into them m8,

could be beneficial to you .

f the scratches havve hit the data layer,

yer ferked though,

regards scoot

BadCopy Pro is a fully automatic & professional corrupted floppy disk or CD-ROM files and data recovery tool working under Windows. It can rescue all kinds of files like documents, images, applications and other data from damaged disks. Using BadCopy is risk-free, no modify/overwrite operation on your original disk or files, it rescues your data and writes to a different location you specified.

better value

seems a better bet than mine m8,

no wonder you are knowns as THE BEST,

regards scoot

i don't know if its any good though may be a load of rubbish

hot news

Monty Don is to replace Alan ***chmarsh as the presenter of Gardeners' World.

Don, an authoritative journalist and broadcaster, is a respected pioneer of organic gardening with accomplished gardening credentials.

BBC Two controller Jane Root said: "I'm really pleased that Monty will be joining the Gardeners' World team, he was the natural choice for the role and brings with him a wealth of gardening expertise.

"His charismatic presenting style will be a welcome addition to the fresh and innovative new series of Gardeners' World."

Monty Don has published eight gardening books, including the prize-winning The Sensuous Garden.

He has made many appearances on BBC One and presented a number of gardening programmes for Channel 4, including Real Gardens.

Damage my man, all I can do is shake my head and chuckle to myself.
Does that Badcop software fix heads too?

Back