dae.bin defeated in 36hours by xkey team

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
All xgd3 games are booting.
The 6 x old XGd2 games (blops etc) will be working in 24 hours and by the time the firmware is public.
and there is a video been uploaded as proof :Drums:

How does it work? new LT+ firmware for the machines?

hi, as anyone got one of these I was reading up on them last night there about £75 arent they? are they any good or is it going to be one of them where the support disappears after a month or two go to say they do look good.

How does it work? new LT+ firmware for the machines?
If im right mate you need to have the dvd drive key and you put it on a sd card which goes on the xk3y board then it emulates the drive apparently the unit itself will be able to extract the drive key when the f/w update comes out.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, so it's not going to be a LT+ flash then? it's going to be one of them "xk3y" boards?......

x360key consists of 2 parts, a motherboard and a remote.

The motherboard connects to the SATA bus inside the Xbox 360, and sits between the drive and the Xbox 360 motherboard. x360key is a full-fledged computer system running embedded Linux. It is capable of many things such as
- Emulating the Xbox 360 DVD drive
- Reading USB hard drives and other USB media with various file systems
- Updating itself and other hardware from USB media
- Communicating with the remote and other external USB devices
- And a lot more! (embedded Web server and Wifi connectivity for example)

The remote is a simple yet stylish piece of hardware that features an OLED display and 3 buttons. It connects to the x360key motherboard via a high speed USB2 connection. It also has USB for connecting USB hard drives and other devices. The OLED and buttons are used to control various aspects of x360key. It is also used for browsing attached USB media devices and launching games

@dibbers im sure a new lt firmware will sort it as well. @marra ive got the xkey and they are fantastic best thing i ever bought...no more burning discs

@dibbers im sure a new lt firmware will sort it as well. @marra ive got the xkey and they are fantastic best thing i ever bought...no more burning discs

So exactly like a "jtag" then? and they boot all the games from a HDD ? What about the latest games etc. updates? i see it says AP25 games?

online a no no with it i take it? quite an expensive piece of kit....

ta.

its similar to jtag but cant use dlc, but loads of peeps been online without any issues, all games work and the xkey up to now are fantastic in there support
i will be going online after the next dash update

Torn between "pillar and post" at the minute then, pack it all up and get one of these or carry on down the "jasper/Falcon" jtag" route etc......decissions, decissions.....

Going to have to have a good read about them.

Thanks...

Xk3y Vs DAE.bin - Defeated
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheers mate im thinking of getting one of those or getting something along the lines of coolrunner/jtag done the console i have already is banned so I cant go online with it so in theory i would be better sticking to firmware and getting the jtag done i think i would get more benefit this way but if i get one that can go online no doubt i would be better with this.

Back