D500 query at wizardsatellite

theobserver

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I have just looked at www.wizardsatellite.co.uk as recommended in the "where to buy 500C link". However they are saying that the DM500c is now discontinued but they have stock of the new dm500 with the super tuner. I cannot see the difference (except the claim of the super tuner). Can any advise me if they know what the difference is? They also claim to do a price match!

Any advice will be appreciated and thanks in advance for any replies.

O' buy the way as anyone got any experience of purchasing from these people ? good/bad/hardwork

theobserver said:
Hi, I have just looked at www.wizardsatellite.co.uk as recommended in the "where to buy 500C link". However they are saying that the DM500c is now discontinued but they have stock of the new dm500 with the super tuner. I cannot see the difference (except the claim of the super tuner). Can any advise me if they know what the difference is? They also claim to do a price match!

Any advice will be appreciated and thanks in advance for any replies.

O' buy the way as anyone got any experience of purchasing from these people ? good/bad/hardwork

right i aint herd nothing about super tuner thing but i got another site u can try for your d500c they got loads and are reliable as in u can track ur package check it if its any good to ya . good luck
http://www.techplaza.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=60&osCsid=f90004570ee022abc1c64c9fea40cbee

@theobserver,
There are two types of tuner is circulation. The newer one is referred to as the 'alps'. When this box came out it at first wasnt compatible with hardly any images; because the tuner type could not be detected. It is now compatible with nearly every image available, including the Neutrino UK04 and upcoming UK05.

I dont know what the difference is, maybe the "alps" tuner doesnt need such a good signal and will happily sit on a flakey system. I have no idea.

Hope that helps.

Back