Czech to English in a crash

sorry to be cynical but with all the crashes and knocks on the head worldwide, why has this not been reported before.......if this story is true then, I'll run head first into the first wall hoping I could talk chinese

oh,拉屎了它工作

for those of you who havent head butted a wall recently, the translation is

"Oh, Shit it works"

LOL

I know its possible for accents to change but to change language is quite an extraordinary claim. Surely if this did really happen, their would be some sort of video or audio recordings?

it is a true medical syndrome, i english geordie woman woke from an accident and spoke in a rasta accent, the post above and also recently a school boy who woke with a posh royal type accent.

there is actually a medical term for this. theory is that the brain has taken in words from tv,internet etc... and does know how to translate somehow. apparently most go back to speaking there natural tongue but apparently it does happen.

ive never come across it and had not heard of this till recently when it was in the press, im dubious about it but there nothing i see saying its fake anywhere and the fact theres more than one case.

It's called FAS - foreign accent syndrome I believe.

Back