custom channels list

Disappointed to hear that Alan ,it would be great if you could get it going.

I tried to do what you did with Autobouquets a few years ago but I couldnt get the channel order I wanted as like you I could only swap channels with each other .

I like the channel order of Autobouquets on the Commando e1 images ,its well laid out ,PaphosAL even took on board my feedback about arranging the Irish channels like you want them Alan.
Its easy to see whats on and you have the most popular channels at the start and the +1 channels aren't orphaned.

It would be nice if that channel order could be used on the E2 version .

I might have a play around with this if I get some time .

I remember trying the same with autobouqets a few years back too. It was a head wreck.

hopefully all is not lost with this i will try doing it with the hd_irl list later as the irish channels will be lower in the order e.g instead of 1145 for rte on the Hd_uk list the number is 116 on the hd_irl list. The only channels that change in the Hd_uk is the irish channels cuz they are so high and if there is a new channel added they are going to be paced before them. their fore changing the irish number. hopefully i wont come across similar problems when trying later with the hd_irl list.

I will let you know how i get on.

What region did you select so that RT had such a high number?

The not-indexed feature allows for test channels etc, so this would cause numbers to vary. Might be an idea to disable it.

What region did you select so that RT had such a high number?

The not-indexed feature allows for test channels etc, so this would cause numbers to vary. Might be an idea to disable it.

i used the hd_uk example list as if i use the irish list i dont get a few channels in hd

Which region though?

london hd

i changed to hd_irl_

it fixed the previous problem with the rte channels but its happening with others now.

slysports3 and 5 dont open so have to use other versions of them that are way down the channel list around the 1230,s

hopefully i wont get the same problem with them

heres my list if anyone wants it

View attachment hd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.xml

The not-indexed section varies because the numbers are not fixed. So it may be better to use the favourites xml if you are re-roganising the whole lot. If just the first hundred, custom mix may be better for you. Have a read of the latest readme file.

The providers included in the xml must be scanned, however they do not have to be created.

Here is something to work with. Double check your sections/channels. I have included a crude excel file to assist.

Attachments

• allenkeyeire.rar
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
Back