CSCS test,anybody got the cd/book for download or borrow please?

Ok files are finished uploading, have also remade sfv to check for new files too and renamed nfo to .txt, should be fixed now!

Thank you Prankster.

You are simply the best.

It's a very difficult material to find.

I'm out of work.. And I can not afford to spend more money. !!!

OK. Perfecto!!

it is complete.

Now I'm having some problem with the emulation, because it has a protection.

Trying with Daemont Tools and Alcohol withou success...

Keep trying...

1000 Thanks Prankster.

OK. Perfecto!!

it is complete.

Now I'm having some problem with the emulation, because it has a protection.

Trying with Daemont Tools and Alcohol withou success...

Keep trying...

1000 Thanks Prankster.

I burned it on my laptop, worked fine. Try extracting the iso with an app like ultra iso and install from the runme.exe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I burned it on my laptop, worked fine. Try extracting the iso with an app like ultra iso and install from the runme.exe

Hi:

Definetly it has a copy protection. Maybe because you install it withe the original copy , your computer doesn show the fail:

I did the steps you told me: and it show me a different error, : "Disc not found"
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I tried as well to use virtual DVD, with WINISO and Alcohol. The another error.
Code:
As a curiosity , you could do..if you have a minute..to DETECT which kind of protection the disc has.

Here is a program that detect them.

PROTECTiON iD v6.4.0
Code:
At the bottom on the left ..there is a bottom SCAN..and you can scan the original disc...Just for curiosity.

Anyway, Many , many thanks...Im going to watch the videos, they seem to be very interesting.

[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi:

Definetly it has a copy protection. Maybe because you install it withe the original copy , your computer doesn show the fail:

I did the steps you told me: and it show me a different error, : "Disc not found"
Code:

I tried as well to use virtual DVD, with WINISO and Alcohol. The another error.
Code:
As a curiosity , you could do..if you have a minute..to DETECT which kind of protection the disc has.

Here is a program that detect them.

PROTECTiON iD v6.4.0
Code:

At the bottom on the left ..there is a bottom SCAN..and you can scan the original disc...Just for curiosity.

Anyway, Many , many thanks...Im going to watch the videos, they seem to be very interesting.

[/B]

I installed mine from the copy I burned so dunno what you doing wrong. Burned from same iso I uploaded, ran, installed working fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed mine from the copy I burned so dunno what you doing wrong. Burned from same iso I uploaded, ran, installed working fine.

OK. I didn't try to burn the CD. Which program did you used to burn it ?

Thanks.

OK. I didn't try to burn the CD. Which program did you used to burn it ?

Thanks.
ISO was made using UltraISO.
IMGBurn burned on TDK blank at 12x.
I suspect since you are using some kind of drive emulation, and it has code to detect such devices?

ISO was made using UltraISO.
IMGBurn burned on TDK blank at 12x.
I suspect since you are using some kind of drive emulation, and it has code to detect such devices?

Sorry to answer so late, it was because, i had a problem, maybe a conflict between alcohol and Winiso..I don´t know, and the laptop didn´t boot properly.

And I have had to reinstall windows. (Windows 7 32Bits)

I have recorded in a DVD with IMGBurn at x8 , and it didn´t work.

I don't know how you did it.

Same error, No

Sorry to answer so late, it was because, i had a problem, maybe a conflict between alcohol and Winiso..I don´t know, and the laptop didn´t boot properly.

And I have had to reinstall windows. (Windows 7 32Bits)

I have recorded in a DVD with IMGBurn at x8 , and it didn´t work.

I don't know how you did it.

Same error, No

To clarify, I just uninstalled the program from my system (win7 x64 sp1) removed all traces of it from the registry and reinstalled the program fine, FROM the copy i burned as I mentioned before, burned from the same ISO i uploaded here.
I don't know why you can't get it working, but i can tell you it works fine for me.
Tried it on another pc without all those virtual drives installed?

To clarify, I just uninstalled the program from my system (win7 x64 sp1) removed all traces of it from the registry and reinstalled the program fine, FROM the copy i burned as I mentioned before, burned from the same ISO i uploaded here.
I don't know why you can't get it working, but i can tell you it works fine for me.
Tried it on another pc without all those virtual drives installed?

Thank you very Much Prankster.

You are SIMPLY AMAZING. I couldn't ask you so much..And you did it.

I ve unistall windows. And I tried without any virtual DVD .

I recorded with IMGBurn, the only differences I see is the brand of DVD ? and the OS , mine is Windows 7 32 Bits.

I will try in another laptop..now..

Ill tell you.

Hi Prankster and everyone:

Finally I passed the exam with one aplication for mobile...

But I´m keeping interest on solving this matter after all the effort you made it.

As far as I know the DVD has a protection, its name is INNO , you can extract the file Setup.exe , in several files..but the DVD was spotted as non-genuine.

I tried to install in different laptop and PCs, without success, now I´m going to try to save with a different CD-Recorder.

We will see what happens.

Cheers.

Hi Prankster and everyone:

Finally I passed the exam with one aplication for mobile...

But I´m keeping interest on solving this matter after all the effort you made it.

As far as I know the DVD has a protection, its name is INNO , you can extract the file Setup.exe , in several files..but the DVD was spotted as non-genuine.

I tried to install in different laptop and PCs, without success, now I´m going to try to save with a different CD-Recorder.

We will see what happens.

Cheers.

Ok,
I've ripped the full DVD9 iso using clone cd and reuploaded it. If you want to burn it to disc, you will need a dual layer dvd.
Installed the program on my wifes laptop using the ISO mounted in DT Lite. The only message about copies was the default one you see even on the original disc, which asks you to check the disc etc for piracy (kind of like M$ used to with winxp and older discs) It doesnt stop the installation at all.
Worked without problems. Success!
File directory is the same, apologies to anyone who downloaded the DVD5 version of this, it seems maybe removing video files to make the download smaller was a bad idea.

You can also run this ISO using a virtual pc if you are running window 7 64 bit sp1 if you get a fail trying to install it. I will do a tutorial if anyone needs one!

Hello, I am in a desperate need of this CSCS DVD and having read the whole conversation it seems I should be able to get a link here, but all the links etc are hidden and it says" CODE: Only members can view code." But I paid for membership, still no change, do you have any idea for me how to get to links? Thanks

Hello, I am in a desperate need of this CSCS DVD and having read the whole conversation it seems I should be able to get a link here, but all the links etc are hidden and it says" CODE: Only members can view code." But I paid for membership, still no change, do you have any idea for me how to get to links? Thanks

It can take a while to update your privileges, you need to have a little patience as the back end server scripts need to run. If it's still the same tomorrow, pm me and I will raise it with the admin team.

It can take a while to update your privileges, you need to have a little patience as the back end server scripts need to run. If it's still the same tomorrow, pm me and I will raise it with the admin team.

Well, no change, still cant see them unfortunately

Well, no change, still cant see them unfortunately

As you have a paid membership i have pm'ed you the link to the files,sorry for any delay

Last edited:
Back