CS on TM600 with lastest UR image

Jimmyb323

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am I right in thinking that, if i load the lastest UR firmware to a TM600 via IP and use the blue and yellow buttons on the remote to download CCcam and other addons i will be able to view encrypted channels on different satellites, or will i need to pay for the service.

Just that i;ve been reading oder posts and get the impression that i will need to pay for the cardsharing service.

Regards

James

Hi all,

Am I right in thinking that, if i load the lastest UR firmware to a TM600 via IP and use the blue and yellow buttons on the remote to download CCcam and other addons i will be able to view encrypted channels on different satellites, or will i need to pay for the service.

Just that i;ve been reading oder posts and get the impression that i will need to pay for the cardsharing service.

Regards

James

If you do not have an official card in your box you will either have to obtain one by purchasing it or you will have to arrange a c/s situation with someone who has a card. Without either, you will just get FTA channels on all sats.

So there are no free servers on the image. I throught that once you loaded the UR image and have your box connected to the internet the TM600 does the rest?

the UR image allows the receiver to have the ability to connect to servers and have cam software installed, the server connection, you have to source for yourself

Would anyone be able to recommend anyone/site? So its not possible to receive these channels. I heard of people accessing channels for free. Someone has an old proteck box and they receive the files.

Jimmy, no one is going to recommend that you pay for something dodgey.

Just google free cccam server mate.

Jimmy, no one is going to recommend that you pay for something dodgey.

Just google free cccam server mate.

But bear in mind that as the server is 'free', it is also likely to be oversubscribed and as such you are not likey to get a goos share of anything other than lots of annoying picture freezing !!

There is no such thing as a free c/s server !!!! :proud:

are you thinking of whats on 1deg west? WIth the image on it, you press one of the buttons on the remote to get the updated keys, I think anyway, maybe somebody can clarify this? before I go out to buy my 1m dish??

are you thinking of whats on 1deg west? WIth the image on it, you press one of the buttons on the remote to get the updated keys, I think anyway, maybe somebody can clarify this? before I go out to buy my 1m dish??

You are right Swanside. On 1W you can still download some keys to unlock Nova and others without the need for a card. If only it was that simple on 28e or 13e !!!!

Hope I'm not stating the obvious Swanside,

But welcome to the overground. Best open key package is on 1w. While it lasts. Buy the 1m, but check out LNB options (get a dual/quad .....espescially if your dish is high up and run the cables at the same time).

If anyone can PM me with details it will be appreciated.

regards

James

If anyone can PM me with details it will be appreciated.

regards

James

James, if you don't quote a post, your q's dont make sense as they get lost in the thread.

Is your q is about Lnb's ? or 1west stuff

:flock:

James, if you don't quote a post, your q's dont make sense as they get lost in the thread.

Is your q is about Lnb's ? or 1west stuff

:flock:

Sorry I was referring a good CS server. if someone could PM me.

Back