craker please read

faz123

Member +
Reaction score
I** Digital has once again been informing anyone willing to listen of its latest anti-piracy actions. In a press release: “I** Digital recently identified a pattern which suggested that a person using the name of Andrews was likely to attempt such a fraud in Burnley town centre, probably on or around 16th October. At 3.20 pm on 16th October 2001, customer service representatives at our Pembroke call centre picked up such an attempt, in progress, at Argos, Market Sq, Burnley. We immediately called the police to the scene and the culprit was arrested. We supplied the police with a pre-prepared schedule outlining 55 similar offences and the culprit, one Tony Kingston, made full admissions during police interviews. On 4 February 2002, Kingston pleaded guilty to 25 specimen charges of deception and was sentenced to 15 months imprisonment. This was a first offence.” I** Digital has also been reporting that is has been monitoring internet auction sites, in particular EBay and Yahoo! both of which have been co-operating by immediately removing any pirate cards, set-top boxes which they believe have been fraudulently obtained are also being removed. A seller in Montrose in Scotland was raided by FACT, the industry funded anti-piracy group, backed by the police and I** Digital. The broadcaster claims the individual, an unemployed man, had been selling pirate smartcards over the internet for £30, using the pseudonym FENELLA 26. I** Digital used a costly three-month ‘undercover sting operation’ to catch the individual. I** Digital added that customer details of those allegedly being supplied pirate cards were also taken during the raid.

just the part about ebay ive heard they have been geting in touch with sellers and asking for proof of ownership because boxes are their's unless bought out right just thought i would let you know mate

<br /> good luck<br /> faz

Back