couple of tank questions

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys been using a ecig for a while

i got the vision ego kit with the ce4 tank

what i noticed is after a bit of use (few days ) my liquid starts to go a dark brown and becomes thick?? ry4 .etc

and the wick also goes brown after a clean out its ok for a day or 2 then starts again??

is it just me??

need a good tank

i had this 1 until it started to leak: Vision Ego Rainbow V3 Rebuildable £5.50 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

had the v2 non rebuild too Vision Ego V2 Rainbow Long Wick £4.99 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid and its good but with above liquid problem^^^^

can anyone recommend a good tank and battery that will last a few days ??

and why am i having the brown sludge liquid problem???

hi guys been using a ecig for a while

i got the vision ego kit with the ce4 tank

what i noticed is after a bit of use (few days ) my liquid starts to go a dark brown and becomes thick?? ry4 .etc

and the wick also goes brown after a clean out its ok for a day or 2 then starts again??

is it just me??

need a good tank

i had this 1 until it started to leak: Vision Ego Rainbow V3 Rebuildable £5.50 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

had the v2 non rebuild too Vision Ego V2 Rainbow Long Wick £4.99 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid and its good but with above liquid problem^^^^

can anyone recommend a good tank and battery that will last a few days ??

and why am i having the brown sludge liquid problem???

This is normal with these style atty's, personally I use tanks with boge cartos in after a week I bin the carto and wash out the tank.

try googling siam mods or dct's in my opinion a carto works better in tank systems.

Back