Council Tax

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
what a fooking skank

threatened with court less than a week overdue, even tho we phoned and confirmed it was ok to pay a week later ..

just WHO do these people think they are?! WE pay their fooking wages ..

:Clap:

Shower of shite. This Is England. Welcome.

I know how you feel m8, I had something similar a few years back, the bank fooked up the direct debit and were 1 week late in paying them the barstewards sent me a letter saying I had forfeited the right to pay monthly and demanded the whole lot be payed in a oner even when I proved it was the banks fault they werent interested, their like the fecking gestapo these gits, Grrrrrr hate them council wankers. :proud:

:Cheers:

strange how efficient the councils & government are when it comes to unpaid tax payments

strange how efficient the councils & government are when it comes to unpaid tax payments

Haha my thoughts exactly but then if we dont pay our taxes on time they cant have second houses or have moats maintained can they?

Wankers!

hey all i hvent paid mine for two month due to working hours been cut and i havent heard anything a bet when a post this though theyll be in touch lol

Happended to me to, they found out were I worked tho, sent it to sherrif officers and then they addend on a total of £120 i think for the pleasure then took it direct from my wages, TOTAL WKRS

dont leave it so they chase you up

they will hit u with admin charges

my mother in law had a similar problem - claimed widows benefit when her husband died - you're only allowed it for 1 year. Now, they've sent her a bill saying she didn't pay tax on this income for the last 4 years?!?!?!?!?!

wtf? you're only allowed it for 1 year? it's THEIR rules that say that, now they want TAX on it , even though 1) she never recieved it 2)there's no reason to believe she even WOULD recieve it.

proper arsehats.

oh aye their proper into taxing the dead (if u know what i mean. did she come into some money and they found out?) , i've never seen anything like it if that was me or u going on like that we'd be locked up. without doubt.

6 months after u die they want full council tax on the property if anyones in it or not. why so unreasonable? so much for working hard all ur life and paying completely unfair taxes on Everything until the very day you die. it means jack shit to the council/government.

speedy1234: u done time for this m8? wtf is this country coming to ..

you all pay my wages lol no im taking the piss i work for the council but on the roads (no staff discount either !) thing is council tax is needed as we need our roads maintained streetlights on bin emptied fortnightly lol.
in my area police and fire service take about 1/2 of all the council tax and then central government take there bit so you dont get a great deal we pay £115 a month but rarley see workmen round my area doing stuff (though we do see police lol) i have always payed council tax second to rent/mortgage as these will chase you up and are twarts for demanding money for the full year i personnally havent paid water gas ect to make sure council tax is paid as utility companys are much more helpfull.

@ english sorry m8 dont understand what wrong with wanting council tax on private homes left empty unfortunatly someone may have died but 6 months is long enough to wait
(personly i think it got a lot to do wit people buying a property and then leaving to see if house prices go up and they can flip it and make cash housing is at a shortage and theres a few who just leave houses empty why should everyone else pay more tax cos someone doesnt live there)

ferkin hell sounds like i love my council dont it lol I DONT but what pisses me off is those who dont work dont pay it they should have a reduced rate to pay or somethng

Back