Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coronation Street

KirstY140385

Inactive User
What do you think of the story lines at the moment?

We need to get rid of Nasty Tracey & David, The pair of them are trying to make it look exciting but its boring watching them.

Can't belive Tracy sleeps with David Platt.

She only does that to keep him quiet, I think she will end up pregnant again before she goes, and wont know who the father is. Steve should know better than to get back with her, shes Nasty.

Holly's Father

Holly's father is really Charlie Stubbs. I think she will get all of charlies money as she will be the only living relative that they know of. I also think that Eileen and Jason will look after her, or when the mother finds out she will be back for the baby and charlies money.

What do you think of the story lines at the moment?

They're pretty good. the double episode last monday with the bomb explosion was great.

We need to get rid of Nasty Tracey & David, The pair of them are trying to make it look exciting but its boring watching them.

Who do you find exciting to watch in the street?

Who do you find exciting to watch in the street?

At the moment Norris is funny - He thinks Rita fancies him and was Jealous at Rita's friend coming into it.

The most exciting person is Michelle she is good in it. She has done well for herself. I hope she is in it for a while.

It's a bit strange the Leanne has came back and Jamie was getting on dead on with her.

What about you?

The Tracy David storyline is pretty good, also good to see Leanne back in it keeping her little secret that she is a call girl. Dierdre just wrecks my head I wish they'd kill her off! I like Tracy as she's evil, and I'll be sorry to see her go!

Romero

The Tracy David storyline is pretty good, also good to see Leanne back in it keeping her little secret that she is a call girl. Dierdre just wrecks my head I wish they'd kill her off! I like Tracy as she's evil, and I'll be sorry to see her go!

Romero

I will be glad to see them all go they are boring.

Lad its crap stick to eastenders

what with the pathetic may/rob/dawn baby storyline, may's mind: i can treat dawn like a cheap slapper and insult her and she'll just hand over the baby to us because we payed her and she doesnt want it. and i thought may was meant to be an intelligent women. the 'russian housewifes' internet scam which darren and libby hooked up that was the best storyline this year which has disappeared recently. what are the scriptwriters playing at?

Last edited:
Back