cordless mouse keyboard drivers needed

gnasha1

Inactive User
Reaction score
i brought a cordless mouse keyboard from lidl a while back and now cant find the driver disk silvercrest model no mts2118 any one got the disk they could upload and share for me or anyone no of were i can download from as ive been searching for hours now thanks

i brought a cordless mouse keyboard from lidl a while back and now cant find the driver disk silvercrest model no mts2118 any one got the disk they could upload and share for me or anyone no of were i can download from as ive been searching for hours now thanks

like Captin says, if its usb. but ................Silvercrest MTS2118 driver Software Informer: Latest version download, news and info about this Ihr Firmenname program.
cant vouch for the file, aint got the setup.

and there may be a problem if you are on VISTA. cant find any driver for that!

Last edited:
thats also the only download ive found but it comes up with error file not found still still stumped
need drivers as my mouse side buttons not working with out them

sorry not file it comes up with this with both links when i clik the
Download Silvercrest... 2.0 button

Error 404 - Not found

Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

yeah, because the attic is the last place we put boxes and other stuff we won't need for a while.

i would agree, its the last place i would look. my boxes are in the garage, or the software is on an external HDD, just in case.
perhaps strangest of all, is why you posted in the first place.?

nice link gnasha1. take a rep for your efforts:Clap::Clap:

Back