Consuming less samsung 7580s battery

Well, how old is your phone. If it reached its 2nd birthday, no wonder that the battery is slowly dying. Although if the phones battery is brand new and you suspect that it depletes faster THAN it should then maybe try uninstalling some apps, maybe even do a factory reset, if that doesnt help, well I guess you could try flashing a brand new rom, although, it's a bit difficult, but not impossible. Especially when you have a known brand (samsung) there should be a lot more guides that could help

Well, how old is your phone. If it reached its 2nd birthday, no wonder that the battery is slowly dying. Although if the phones battery is brand new and you suspect that it depletes faster THAN it should then maybe try uninstalling some apps, maybe even do a factory reset, if that doesnt help, well I guess you could try flashing a brand new rom, although, it's a bit difficult, but not impossible. Especially when you have a known brand (samsung) there should be a lot more guides that could help

I just bought 2 batteries but they both download quickly

It might be that your phone is dead itself. I had a jiayu s3 not too long ago, had a small virus, flashed a new rom, and after a while, the batter just started draining from 100 to 0 in 5-10 minutes, bought a new one, and it was the same result, so I asume that the phone is just dead in general. Like I said before, I advise you try flashing a new rom to look if it's the hardwares fault or no.

Back