Considering cancelling my landline....will I regret it?

Use the mobiles! At least then you,ll know where your money is going. Landlines at the moment don,t justify the costs. You,ll get rid of unwanted calls which you don,t want and the owners of the landlines must be glad that you can be pestered by them otherwise they would have put a stop to it. You are paying for a service which you are not getting(customer care). Got rid of cable a long time ago,not before though at telling them what i thought of their service purely for training purposes as they kindly kept pointing out.

Mobiles are more reliable than ever and there is not the stigma of having a landline anymore. There are thousands mate doing the same thing. We are all fed up of overpriced,cold calling tactics,the answer they give is to increase the price with the same useless service.And anyway who ever said you must have a landline for an emergency? Mobiles milles better anytime---ANYWHERE

Hi..

If I get rid of the landline and keep broadband....will i have to give up my £10 deal with virgin mobile?

Hi..

If I get rid of the landline and keep broadband....will i have to give up my £10 deal with virgin mobile?

no as you are paying for a service from vm i am also thinking about ditching the landline as we never use it just mobile

How do you get onto the internet without the landlines? Because thats the only reason I keep my landline. If there are any other routes Im taking them because I've had it with the terrible salesmen that cant sell!!!

if you have cable tv in your area id just drop it as there isnt any £125 new connection fees from BT if you want a phone line

Back