Congratulations Andy Murray!

He is playing awesome at the moment, cracking game, totally deserved

Over the moon for him after all that he's come through.

Now's his time :)

Very tense but it appears that since Lendl came on board this is a very different Andy Murray in both physical and mental presence well done!

Awesome real pleasure to see.

Well done Andy Murray.

Great Game now hes broke his duck at wimbledon ,i think it will make him an ever greater player WELL DONE Andy Murray

cant take any credit away from him, but i am honestly delighted he done it. I really love Andy Murray, He is my hero :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cant take any credit away from him, but i am honestly delighted he done it. I really love andy murray, he is my hero :)

:lol: :lol: , ironic as it is i love scotland & the jocks always got on great with them ( used to go every night when i was a trucker & went up a few weekends on the bike to go on the drink with the same lads, great bunch of lads) hate murray though :LOL:

edit: is it true that he is going to donate his winnings to a cancer charity ? if it is, i need some humble pie if anyone has some :|

Last edited:
cant take any credit away from him, but i am honestly delighted he done it. I really love Andy Murray, He is my hero :)

:lol: :lol: , ironic as it is i love scotland & the jocks always got on great with them ( used to go every night when i was a trucker & went up a few weekends on the bike to go on the drink with the same lads, great bunch of lads) hate murray though :LOL:

Err :err: that's two contradicting posts :questionmark: lol

He donated is Eastbourne winnings to a cancer charity. His best mate has been receiving cancer treatments.

(TT)

He donated is Eastbourne winnings to a cancer charity. His best mate has been receiving cancer treatments.

(TT)

So, not only beats Djokovic in straight sets, breaks a 77-year duck at Wimbledon but he's a decent bloke too :)

Bang on!

Its trending on twitter and facebook that he is donating his 1.6m prize to a cancer charity :)
Lovely gesture if true

Back