Conax Hacked Again!!!

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally Conax has been hacked again after a long time being black.

The Firmware works in Jolly cam and it is compatible with Diablo cam

Conax Canal Digitaal is full working and all the other Emulators (Polsat-Digitv sexView freex premiere tps) are updated and full working in Jolly cam.

Diablo is compatible with this software ,all the emulators are working except TPS because ,in order to work is needed more ram emu allocation space.

good news,wont be long before the dreamboxes get some of this lol

Finally Conax has been hacked again after a long time being black.

The Firmware works in Jolly cam and it is compatible with Diablo cam

Conax Canal Digitaal is full working and all the other Emulators (Polsat-Digitv sexView freex premiere tps) are updated and full working in Jolly cam.

Diablo is compatible with this software ,all the emulators are working except TPS because ,in order to work is needed more ram emu allocation space.

happy fxxking days what do i need to get for this

ye i did read just looking for info were is the best place to buy one of these is worth to buy one of these

ye i did read just looking for info were is the best place to buy one of these is worth to buy one of these

I'd hang fire atm m8, unless you have money to burn. This is still very early days. No doubt it will be fixed to work on a few emus in the next few days.

Wouldnt it be nice if Digitalb gets opened too - I get the feeling al*** wont fancy having that tm patch on their site lol!!

Isn't DigitALB already open with the emus or am I missing the point completely here?

I'd hang fire atm m8, unless you have money to burn. This is still very early days. No doubt it will be fixed to work on a few emus in the next few days.

cheers mate will wait and see what happens keep me updated on it if you get any news

This is mainly for Canal Digital+ Nordic. It was a great package a few years ago with many PPV channels called Kiosk.

Yeah they have put a lot of money into Sirius 4 on 4.8 (5.0)e so could be moving to there.

Back