Commando 5 feedback area

'fraid this image just doesn't run stable for me, locks up sometimes when browsing bouquets, very occasionally when viewing, and allways when trying live view via a web interface.

Thanks for the efforts though :)

btw, running a Nokia box

Still loving this image. everything seems to be perfect on one of my boxes for a couple weeks now. I've moved to cloned cryo sportster on my other box only because i use it for recording n i was often getting errors. If team commando come up with a recording fix this would be an absolutely perfect image for me.

Cheers commando lads:Clap:

'fraid this image just doesn't run stable for me, locks up sometimes when browsing bouquets, very occasionally when viewing, and allways when trying live view via a web interface.

Thanks for the efforts though :)

btw, running a Nokia box

have you tried changing the drivers in settings ,

like turning the sagem enx TDP trace off

nokia avia 500 driver on ( if your chip isnt a 600 like its set for)

what commando 6 its going to be hard to beat your last image guys:Clap:

Sticking/Freezing Channels

Afternoon all. Does anybody else have certain channels (Sky Sports1 & 2) freezing with Commando 5 image?

Check your SNR reading when on these channels! It needs to be about 62,000 or higher if you want a stable picture. Anything between 55,000 and 62,000 could result in breakups and freezing.

If it's low, try reseating all your cable connections, splitters, etc. Try removing any splitters from the feed temporarily and check the SNR reading again to see if it improves. If it does, you may need a signal booster to increase the SNR value when all splitters are connected again.

Great thanks v much. Replaced with box downstairs and works fine there. Must be splitter. Thanks again for help.

Service scan

Hi i have flashed this commando 5 image to my dbox2 when i do service scan it finishes within seconds transponders scan sucessfull what,s the solution i have tried 6887 and bruteforce same result*****

the solution is to set your location in the blue button >>>> setmylocation
save
and reboot the box .

then try a scan .

Back